18. K i s s i n g

lunch ended. the girls decided to not go for the last 2 hours. all 22 girls (wow) began walking to eunbi's apartment. they stopped on the way to get her some snacks and stuff. they arrived there and dahyun, who had a key, just unlocked the door and let the other's in.

loona was amazed to see her large apartment. "wow! she must be rich." jinsoul said like the dumb blonde she is. jungeun sighed and facepalmed. "what's her last name, jinsoul?" the dumb blonde stopped working for a second.

she gasped when she realized. "OH SHE'S A HWANG!" she yelled out causing eunbi to come out of her room with a sports bra and a pair of shorts on. "aish. be qui-" she stood there, dumbfounded. she looked at all the girls. haseul suddenly covered yeojin's eyes.

"hey, you're the girl who saved me from that rat, yerin." chaewon said and glared at yerin. eunbi looked at the talking girl. "why are you all in my apartment?" she asked, clearly annoyed. the dance squad backed up a little.

"yah! eunbi don't be so mean. i let them in." dahyun said and walked up to the pink hair girl and put her arm around her shoulders. she signaled for them to sit down. they did and they began talking. "yerin, what did we get on our song?" eunbi asked while looking at jungeun.

"oh, we got 100% for execution and creativity. you still get credit because you wrote it." she said trying to get the girl's eyes off of jungeun. "hey! i'm the only blonde you should be looking at!" she got up and stomped like a child. they laughed at that but not eunbi.

she got up also. "yerin, stop acting like a kid." she pulled her by the shirt. dahyun and yuju smirked. they got up stealthily and stood behind either of the girls. haseul once again covered yeojin's eyes and yves covered chuu's.

the two evil maknaes pushed their faces together, making their lips touch. eunbi froze in her spot. she didn't pull away nor did she try to stop it. she eventually gave in so her and yerin made out in front of all 21 girls. sojung just rolled her eyes and mumbled, "that's why i already kissed her."

"okay, damn! there are children here." yves said as she pointed to her little baby. eunbi immediately pulled away from this kiss and bowed to loona. "i-i'm sorry." she said smiling more than she knows she should've been.

jisoo laughed and started singing, "yerin and eunbi sitting in a tree. k i s s i n g." she started and everyone else joined in. so basically they were sitting in a circle with yerin and eunbi in the middle. eunbi got flustered and told them to stop. "hey! stop it." she said with her brows furrowed and a red face.

"okay, okay. sorry, eunbi-ah." sojung said as she got up to hug eunbi. she smiled and hugged sojung back. "ah, you're so adorable." eunbi said as she squeezed sojungs cheeks. "player eunbi is back!" heejin yelled and fist bumped jungeun. "hey, shut up. this is not your home. be nice." vivi said while flicking heejin in the head.

she whimpered quietly and apologized. then hyunjin yelled at the alien girl to stop hitting her crush uwu. so they all joined in the playful argument. eunbi and yerin quietly slipped out of the room and to her room. once they were both in they shut the door and sat on her bed.

"um, i'm sorry about the other day." yerin said and scratched her not so itchy nape. the other girl smiled bitterly. "what's to be sorry for? you're not my girlfriend so go kiss as many people as you want." yerin was taken aback by her bold statement. she smirked and whispered in eunbi's ear,

"well, do you want to be?"