7. Love song or PowerPoint?

"so, love song or powerpoint?" eunbi asked the blonde who was sitting on her bed. "a love song sounds like fun. but maybe with a twist." yerin said and looked at eunbi.

'she might be onto something.' eunbi thought and smiled at yerin. "okay. hm would you like to start?" the pink head asked. she pulled a paper and pen from her desk and handed it to yerin.

she began writing. after 5 minutes of writing, eunbi looked through for some good lines. "i like these lines." she ran her finger along the lyrics she was talking about.

'bulbitteuri kkeojimyeon joyonghi neol manna
gasippunin sesange kkocheuro pieona'

'when the lights go off, i quietly go to meet you
a flower blooms in a world that's only filled with thorns'

"are you seeing somebody?" the younger asked and looked yerin in the eyes. "why?" the blonde asked and looked away. "well, it sounds like you're hiding something."

eunbi wrote some lines and then put the pen down, looking at yerin.

'wae geurae wae andwae
sugundaego uri saireul malligo
jugeul mankeum geutorok saranghaneunde'

'why? why not?
they whisper and go against us
we're so in love'

yerin smiled to eunbi and turned away as the lyrics began to get to her. "hey, are you okay?" eunbi asked with a tone of concern. "a-ah yeah... i'm just tired." yerin said and smiled sadly. "oh, okay. we can finish this another time." the pink hair said and put the paper and pen in her desk drawer.

"you can sleep in my bed and i will sleep on the floor." she went to go get some blankets for the floor. yerin laid on the bed and closed her eyes. the pink haired girl came back with the blankets only to see a sleeping blonde girl.

she set the blankets on the floor in a pile to make it comfortable enough for her to sleep on. she also threw a few pillows down for her head. she took off her shorts and put on a big shirt.

"you're already asleep?" she asked and chuckled softly when she didn't get a response. she walked to the bedside and leaned down to kiss the girl's forehead. "goodnight, yenni."

little did she know that yerin was still awake.

----------------------------------------

the song lyrics are not mine. song ji eun's 'don't look at me like that'