Sparring Partner (Katsuki Bakugo X Reader)

Your quirk shall be changing into your spirit animal or a part of it at least.

Your spirit animal for now is a falcon (bc it's plot convenient)

"That all you got, (Y/N)," Bakugo taunts, running at you again. "You wish it was the best I got," you shout back, a hand behind your back.

He swings at you, creating a small explosion. You shield yourself, covering your arms while ducking down. The blast pushes you back, giving you time to recover.

"Falcon, take me up," you call, a wispy falcon forming next to you. You grab onto it's talons, growing your own wings. You both fly up while Bakugo follows suit.

"Falcon, dive.......now!" You and your falcon dive and dodge Bakugo, hitting him from behind. "Damn you for being smart," he yells. "I thought you liked challenges," you smirk, unaware that he has already landed and is blasting rocks your way.

You lose your balance and nearly plummet to the ground. Bakugo takes the opportunity to get behind you and set off an explosion. You slam against the wall, your wings disintegrating. You bring out your talons and use the last of your strength to go in for a close range fight.

This, is obviously a bad move. Bakugo overpowers you easily, pinning you to the ground.

"Well then, guess you're paying for our next date," he grins, helping you up. "As long as I'm planning it, I'll pay," you reply, dusting yourself off. "I seriously need to work on my close range though," you sigh. "Yeah, to be honest it's absolutely shit right now. Maybe even in ten years."

"Shut up! Once I learn to morph into more animals I'll kill you in your sleep, pretty boy," you threaten. "Awwww, you're so cute. You know you love this bastard," he laughs, gesturing to himself. You roll your eyes and get back to his room.

"Katsuki," "What?" "Wanna spar tomorrow?" He nods and heads off to go change. You absentmindedly stare out into space and walk in on him. (Just pretend he has one of those room divider things)

"Geez I know you think I'm pretty but ever heard of privacy." His voice snaps you out and now you stare at him, absolutely clueless as to what's happening. "Do you mind? Or do you like what you see," You know realize what's happening and face the other way, walking to the other side of the room to snap some sense into yourself.

"Now, you need to get changed as well," he says, looking at how messy you are. "You nod and head out to your room to change.

After changing/showering

"Got anything to do," you ask, playing with your hair. "Nope. You?" You shake your head. You decide to get up and find a book from the shelf. You spot (f/b) and start reading.

"I didn't know you liked (f/b)," he says randomly. You look at him weirdly before saying, "I expected it even less from you. I won't say a word." He glares at you knowing what you would do with this information. "Bitch say anything and I blast your tongue to smithereens, understand," he yells.

You shiver a bit at the thought of being blasted to bits.

-Bonus-

"I swear you're getting better everyday," Bakugo compliments, brushing himself off. "Now, about that date."

Your eyes light up and you drag him to your room. "Ta-da! Two tickets to Bumblebee (Hailee Steinfeld is fab)," you exclaim, handing Bakugo his tickets.

"Tch, a movie? You literally told me not to pick any