Game On (Kenma X Reader)

Happy Birthday yanavg enjoy

Also totally just gonna use 3rd person narration and POVs now

Also, y'all in your last year of college soooo yeah

"Kenma~," you call, signaling to your boyfriend to get the bloody heck down there so you could eat breakfast together.

Kenma, sleepy and bored as ever, comes down the stairs but his mood lightens once he sees you with a plate of eggs and bacon in hand.

"Morning, love," he yawns, pecking your cheek before digging in. Minutes later, his phone rings. He excuses himself and steps into your living room.

Kenma's POV

I quickly excuse myself to answer the call only to hear Kuroo on the phone.

"Well Kenma, nice to see you're up early," Kuroo chuckles. I groan before asking what he wants.

"Well, I finally have an idea that I think you'll approve of. Listen closely"

Soon after we talked I heard a familiar person's voice on the phone.

"Kuroo you bloody cat demon how dare you finish my waffles!"

Back to 2nd POV

You finish up the last of the dishes as Kenma walks back in to finish his breakfast.

"So, who called?" "Just Kuroo and I also heard Sarcastic, his cousin." You chuckle to yourself, confusing Kenma. He looks at you like you've gone insane, forcing you to hold your laughter. "I guess he wants you to go outside and hang out again. Just like old times," you say, remembering your high school days with Kenma. Unsurprisingly, the Nekoma team still keeps in touch even through college and the third years already at work.

"Hey Kenma, you wanna go for a walk," you ask. He nods his head and waits for you to change.

After that, you head out, hand in hand, window shopping. You head into the game store to check out the newest releases.

Kenma wanders away into another section, leaving you to check out some cute plushies. You buy a few before you meet Kenma at the entrance who's carrying a new game. It came in a rather large box for a cartridge but you decide to leave it be as you both head home since you wanted to try whatever game Kenma bought.

Upon arriving home, Kenma heads to his console and puts in (your favorite multiplayer video game). He hands you a spare console which you happily accept. You two play for hours, ending up the game with a tie.

"You know, (name). I've been thinking for a while now," he says, clearing up the wiring and consoles. "Since you like (favorite game) so much I wanted you to have this," he smiles, handing you a small box with a the game's logo. Kenma's smile widens a bit which raises your suspicion just a bit.

You open the box not to find a disk nor a cartridge but a beautiful (birthstone) ring with a note saying.

'Will you marry me?'

"It was Kuroo's and Sarcastic's idea," he admits, looking away with a blush that put his old high school uniform to absolute shame.

You nod your head and jump around the room. He slides the ring on your finger, tearing up a bit while doing so. After happy crying for a few seconds you tackle Kenma and give him a kiss.

"Game on, Kenma, game on."

Bonus

Kuroo: *looking through binoculars* Up top. *high fives Sarcastic*

Sarcastic: I know right. I'm so gonna be the maid of honor.

Kuroo: What makes you think that?

Sarcastic: Dude if I didn't write this chapter this wouldn't be happening.

Kuroo: Touchè

Your wedding reception

Sarcastic: Alright just gonna get some— Ahhhhh! *gets trampled*

(Name) : Sorry Sarcastic! I didn't know the bouquet would land on your head.

Kenma: It's alright. She'll probably get over it.

Lev: *still whining because he ain't best man*

Yaku and Kai: *attempting to free Sarcastic*

Fukunaga: *damn bastard who took the last cream puff*

Kuroo and Inuoka: *shamelessly flirting with, like, almost every girl* (they're all appropriate ages you low lifes chill)

Yuki: *got trampled with Sarcastic and both are now taking refuge under the chocolate fountain table*

|.........|

Holaaaa

Happy Birthday to my girl Yana aka yanavg

LOL Sorry to all the Kenma lovers because my one shots are trashy lel

Also enjoy my bonus thing hehe

Yes I am your maid of honor