Being reincarnated

^Imagine her hair reaches her ankles.^
Satomi's Pov~

"Good afternoon Kaichou." The students said to me as I walk past them heading to the faculty room to place the printed papers on the table where they belong,

"Good afternoon." I said smiling back at them, showing my bright pearly teeth, the nearby students blushed as they quickly scurried away back into their classrooms. 

On my way there I heard murmurs like,

'She's so gorgeous.'

'She looks as beautiful as always.'

'I wanna be like her.'

'I want her to notice me...'

Yes, I'm that well-known in class, I'm well-liked by everyone in this school too, I even have two fanclubs, one of them is fully girls while the other one is fully guys.

I'm also an ace students, since having photographic memories helped. For example while I was binge watching Naruto during exam periods, what most people don't know is that I'm an actual weeb and a major fujoshi.

I absolutely ship Sasuke and Naruto, Oh! I'm also master at any sports you could think of, while I was thinking about that I got snapped out of it as I fell onto the floor my papers flying everywhere on the floor, "Ouch!"

I winced out feeling a stinging pain on my knees, I looked up to see the queen B Masume, "Owww! How could you do that Kaichou, you injured me!" She whined out loud trying to make a commotion.

Ever since I was little, she'd always try to make my reputation bad since I'm better then her in many ways. As expected everybody turned to see what was going on, I stood up quickly, my hands placed on one another in front of me as I bowed

"I'm sorry Masume I didn't mean to bump into you and injure you, it is all my fault, if you want I can bring you to the infirmary." I asked before standing straight up while putting out my hand beckoning her to take it, "I don't need your help!" She screeched out as she slapped my hands away.

The students gasped out while I winced again as she had put quite some force into it, but I didn't complain much about it, I just stood there caressing my stinging red hands.

I dusted imaginary dust from my skirt and went to pick up the printed papers that have fallen onto the floor. When I dusted the 'dust' off of my skirt, they must have noticed the two bleeding red patches on my knee, the students hurriedly helped me to pick it up while asking if I was alright, some offered me plasters, while others were being a little too nice by wanting to bring me to the infirmary.

I nodded and thanked them for their concern as they cooed at my adorable teary-eyed face making me look a little sensual, as everyone blushed a deep red as a girl murmured 'I think I'm gay for her' (Any fudanshi's, fujoshi's or shōjo-ai? I'm a fujoshi, I found that the name 'shoujo-ai' on the internet is for people who likes Yuri)

I took someone's plaster that was given to me, I opened the package neatly, placing the plasters gently onto the wound and looked up to smile at them, after that they murmured about how cool, calm and collected I was during the 'fight' I picked the paperwork that was on the floor up and left straight to the faculty room, expertly not bumping into any students again.

*BANG*

I let the thick stack of paper slammed onto the table, as I turned around, carrying my bag and left the school, the wind blowing my hair back, making it refreshing