More skills unlocked

1 Year later~

After lots of care and nurture from my mom, I can finally stand up, walk and talk fluently, like all 1 year old kids do. (Author: YOUR GIFTED!! Not all kids are like you!) "Hmm, what's that? I thought I heard something, I guess that was just the wind blowing by."

"What did you say sweetie?" Mother asked, "Nothing mother." "Aww, I thought I told you to address me as mommy~" Mother said as she pouted. I can finally see how she looks now since I accidentally did a summoning jutsu when I was 3 months old.

When she was 3 months old~

'What's that' I marvelled at the cribs shiny wood, my big heterochromia lustrous eyes reflecting from the wood. I stretched out my hand, wanting to touch the smoothness of the wood. Wow it's cooler then I expected, I proceeded to slide my hand down when suddenly. "Ouch!" I winced in pain, since my finger poked a splinter that was on the cribs wood.

*DING*

New skill unlocked: Physical endurance Lv 1

'Physical endurance? That's a pretty good skill' (Author: Yeah that's pretty goo- JUST DO THE SUMMONING JUTSU ALREADY GIRLIE!!) 'Did I just hear someone mention summoning jutsu? That just gives me an idea, I guess I should try it' I thought before placing my palm on my pristine white bedsheet, I did the hand signs without hesitance like I knew it by muscle memory, I gasped a little, shocked at how my hands didn't fumble and how I did it so quickly and efficiently.

"Kuchiyose no jutsu." I said as I inserted that little amount of jutsu I have had onto my palms, *POOF* "Who dares summon me you impude-!" "Oh hey my sweet little princess, why are you here? Did you see anybody else?"

'You nearly said impudent didn't you?' Was what I wanted to say but I just shook my head before I suddenly stopped and proceeded to look around innocently like I didn't answer her question just now.

*Gasp*

Are you... my summoner perhaps?" 'Well, I guess I should reply. What's the worse that could happen right?' "Ywesh?" I said with my baby voice. Big mistake because as soon as I said that, that woman started squealing before scooping me up into her arms, moving around vigorously. One thing you should know is that, I am prone to motion sickness.

So my face went pale before turning green as I felt my stomachs twisting and tying themselves into knots, my whole vision was twisting and turning, I then puked out the food I once had in my now empty stomach, when I did that the woman finally stopped to panic, before she cleaned the mess up.

"I'm sorry sweetie, mummy didn't mean to. You'll forgive mummy right?" I pouted and gave her a cold glare and turned to look away from her with an inaudible 'Hmph'

Back to being a 1 year old~

"Mo-mommy...?" "Yes sweetie!?" She asked enthusiastically as all her 10 tails started wagging. "Can you train me to become stronger." Once she heard what I said she stopped and looked at me before asking sternly, "Why?"

"So that I can protect myself, I know that I'll be leaving home once I reach a certain age. And besides I want to experience what's it like to be studying in an academy, and to do that I must be able to protect myself." I said sadly before cheering up. I saw a look of hesitance flash through her eyes before she said.

"Well... I guess I can train you, but no whining or crying because Mommy's training is going to be harsh." "Yes Ma'am!" I said excitedly for my training to begin. "Well training will start tomorrow so take a good rest, because this is going to mentally and physically exhausting." With this training I can level up my mental and physical endurance.