Meeting a certain Panda

I woke up in the embrace of someone as they were walking, I looked up to see Kakashi. "Wassup..." I greeted him as he soon realised that I was awake. "So you're awake..." He spoke, not looking away from his book. "Next time you should be more careful." "Yeah yeah, nothing bad could happen anyways." I shrugged it off thinking of what Kura explained to me previously.

Flashback...

Kagura... There is a monster that is... sealed inside of you... Kura began hesitantly Monster?! What monster? I exclaimed in worry, I mean who wouldn't be worried about a monster sealed in you unless it's the tailed beast... Well it's not really a monster but... She trailed off, But what!? But she's your sealed up psychotic side...

Ever since you were young and especially when you're asleep, she'll awaken and kill some people or animals before returning back to sleep. It happened continuously until one day your mother discovered that you were missing and set out to find you.

And then she discovered your crazy side, and decided to seal it away for good... But it'll come out when you're extremely stressed and angry, so you must always be in control. .........Alright

End of flashback...

I can't believe that I have a psychotic side sealed up inside if me. I whined as I was still carried into Kakashi's embrace, Me too I stayed in the position as Kakashi looked like he was going to set me down.

I than demanded impatiently "I'm too lazy to walk, so carry me there." "*Sigh* I'll take it as a 'I'm injured and weak Kakashi sensei so please carry me back home'." He mimicked my voice stupidly.

I immediately shoved him down onto the floor as he released me from his grip, I just stayed in my previous position as I willed the air to make me hover just above the ground, I heard my team screaming or gasping in horror as they watched me fall. I mean... I was bandaged up tightly so it must've looked like I was extremely injured.

*Whoosh*

The air made a little impact as I hovered above the ground, the others looked at me as I gestured with my fingers for the wind to make me float above the ground. "How are you doing that?" Sakura asked with wide eyes, "Magic." I said mysteriously as I beckoned them to continue moving with me following behind.

"Nee chan! Do me! Do me!" Naru exclaimed, "Well..." I hesitated but than I saw his puppy eyes and I caved in, "Alright." I said as I snapped my fingers, he floated into the air as he exclaimed loudly "Whoa!" "So where's Zabuza and Haku?" I questioned, "...Speaking about that... Where are they!?" Exclaimed Kakashi.

I shook my head muttering about how stupid he is to forget about the enemies, "It doesn't matter, I'll just bring them back to Konoha." I said, "How?" They asked except for Naru who was still enjoying the feeling in the air. "Magic." I said once more.

Kakashi and the whole team glanced at me incredulously and Kakashi would every now at then glance at us to see whether Naru and I were really floating. I decided to close my eyes and take a nap after ensuring that the wind will lead me to the Hokage's office.

Timeskip~

I opened my eyes as I felt the wind let me down gently onto the floor, I stood up rubbing my eyes. And saw Kakashi talking to the hokage, "Yo gramps!" I announced loudly, they turned their heads to look at me as Kakashi walked pass me saying. "Meet us at the bridge at 9 am later." He closed the door behind us, as I begun.

"Can you let Zabuza and Haku live in this village?" I asked, "WHAT?!" He exclaimed not believing his ears, "You must be kidding right Kagura? ... I don't see them anywhere." The hokage spoke a little relieved after surveying around the area.