LATE APRIL FOOLS

(A/N: This story could be short since, Hashirama in this story is still alive after the first war. In the next chapter I will skip to after the nine tailed beast was sealed into Naruto because I have no idea what to write for the older generation, A.K.A Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara.)

I started walking and my footsteps surprisingly feels pretty light, I feel like I'm floating, I looked down…

I'M FLOATING!!!!!! OMG HOW DO I GET DOWN!?!?!? HOW DID I FLOAT!!? actually wait I don't give a [*BEEEEEP*]  I can now be lazy and float to whichever room I shall need to be, "Hashirama!?" I questioned as I opened the random garbage bin, he's been in there before so I wouldn't be surprised if he was in there…

After opening multiple doors…

"Hashirama!!?!?!" I screamed as I opened the final door, it was the only place that I didn't check for him, "Oh hey! There you are! I was searching for you everywhere." Even in the dumpster, haha I remember those days he went flying into the dumpster, I exclaimed to what looks like a sulking Hashirama.

"…" "Hey why aren't you answering me… Hashirama?" I questioned, "…" He didn't give me an answer so I kinda assumed he was dead so I kicked him softly with controlled strength, but I guess my softly and controlled strength didn't work because he flew out of the open door and went through a door that was closed, breaking down the door and smashing against the wall.

"Urgh…" It groaned, I'm starting to think that Hashirama has become an old grumpy and smelly old man, "I thought I told you guys to leave me alo-!" He raged before cutting himself off, "Kagura!?" "Yeah whaddaya expect? Madara!?" "I thought you were… dead." He said, his eyes revealing sadness.

The whole atmosphere changed as my eyes widened, "W-what do you mean by you thought I was dead, it has only been a few days…" My voice went softer in the end as I thought about it, "No… It has been 14 years, since you died… The war has ended and we Senju's won, me and Madara created a new village called Konohagakure, which in another way is called Konoha."

"But I'm only 2 years old!?!?" I questioned Hashirama, He must be joking… right?  Kit I think he's right, I just checked with the timeline and it looked like 14 years has passed. But I only aged two years! It's probably because of your immortality, so you'll age slower then normal human beings.

"How do you know how old you are? Kagura is supposed to be 14 year old this year, and Madara how do you know him?" He murmured to himself "Who are you, you imposter!?" He suddenly screamed at me hysterically, I looked at him dumbfounded my face telling him 'B**** What!?' "Y-you… even copied her mannerisms…! You will pay for trying to trick me imposter!" He raged at me infuriated.

I held my hands up as I walked backwards, "Woah woah! Hashirama ma dude, how do you know that I'm not the real Kagura, do you have any prove!? That I'm an imposter!?" I snapped at him, ain't nobody going to rage at me, "I'm gonna throw you into that dustbin again if you speak anymore nonsense." And with that sentence, it shut him up.

Taking his silence as a sign of his defeat I teased "Heh heh! You're afraid aren't you?" I smirked at him, "Y-you really are Kagura." He stuttered as tears started flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall ever flowing, "U-um… are you alright?" I questioned nervously, I'm honestly never good with people crying.

He pounced onto me and tried to hug me but I sidestepped, "Are you a pedo now? After 14 Years?" "Wha-! I'm NOT!" "Okay, okay… Whatever you say~" I teased, "Shut up!" He grumbled looking down, "I missed you Kagura, you were a very lively child and I… I regret looking into your mind, I hope you can accept my most sincere apology…"