Taking up missions!

"Alright guys you are officially a team right now. Meet up at training ground 3, at 6am so don't be late." "How ironic of you Kakashi." I said, "Do you think that lowly of me?" He asked, "Definitely." I say curtly. "I'm hurt Kagura." He spoke back as he placed his hand on his heart and feigned being hurt.

"Well you should stay hurt." I retorted back to his dramatic act. "Alright love birds we should go now." Sakura interrupted us. My eye twitched as I heard her say love birds, "EWWWW! ME AND KAKASHI! HELL NO!" Kakashi in response looked repulsed after that.

I glared at his expression and said, "Excuse me who wouldn't love a kid like me." "But you guys look cute together." Sakura attempts one more time. "Me and this old geezer!? HMPH! He's old enough to be my grandpa!!"

Sakura looked confused and asked, "Then how old are you sensei? I don't think you're that young." "Excuse me, do you want to die today Haruno! How dare you say I'm not that young."

"Wait wah!?" Sakura responded as I advanced towards her with my kunai out. "WAIT!!" She screamed as she let out a shrill scream running away from me. "I'M ONLY 6 YEARS OLD!!" I screamed out loud as I chased her down the street.

The next day...

"Nee chan!! We're late!!" Naru exclaimed as he shook me vigorously, "What..." I murmured to him as I snatched back the blanket. "Kakashi sensei told us to meet him at 6am!! Let's go right now."

"Just go... But be warned that he's going to come 2 hours later." "Ok see ya!" He screamed out before dashing out the doorway. *Yawn* Time for my nap time again.

2 Hours later...

I've already woken up and is waiting for Kakashi to arrive... Any moment now.........

NOW!!

*POOF*

"Yo! Sorry for the wait! I had to help an old lady to cross the road." He lied pathetically, all of them look at him bewildered, "Yeah right! Helping an old lady takes 2 frickin' hours!!" Sakura raged. "Of course." Kakashi shrugged it off nonchalantly.

"URGHH!" Sakura screamed in frustration, Naru looking as peaceful as ever after teaching him to stay patient. I nodded at that action as he opened up one eye and smiled at me.

"Can we start now." I said, "Yes. Now that you guys have become an official team, you guys can start missions. The first mission is to catch a cat called Tora." "Whatttt! It's just a cat, how hard can it get?" Sakura questioned, I shrugged but smirked.

Later...

Sakura and Sasuke were gasping for air, bending down as sweat trickle down their forehead, while Naru looks a bit tired. "Why is *Deep breath* the cat so hard to *Deep breath* catch." "Well it doesn't matter, as long as you guys caught it. Let's return to the Hokage's office."

Even later... (sorry about this time skipping)

"Ooh, team 7 good work, now here are some other missions, like gardening, peeling potatoes and baby sitting the feudal lord's so-" "NO!" Naru rejected as he showed a 'X' sign with his arms. "Why can't we go to any higher missions like a C-rank!" Naru whined as he complained about how easy the other missions were.

Iruka snapped and argued "How dare you oppose the Hokage's will! He did this for your own safety, because you're still a kid." "Yeah but I'm not a kid anymore, I've become a full fledged ninja already!" He whined even further, Iruka was going to open his mouth again when the hokage interjected and explained to Naru.