The final showdown with Mr cow Part 1

"Kagura wake up, it's time to continue our mission." Sakura said shaking me awake, "I'm up... I'm up." I said groggily as I rubbed my eyes. Still sleepy and yawning, I snapped my fingers as my clothing changed.

"Wha? How did you do that?" Sakura asked in bewilderment as she saw my fresh appearance. I ignored her and dragged myself to the toilet, splashing cool water into my face. "Let's go now."

I said walking down the stairs as she scrambled after me, "Where's Naru?" I asked once I didn't see that familiar hyperactive blonde hair, "He's still resting since he's exhausted, so we'll go on without him."

"Alright." I nodded since it seems reasonable enough, we left Tazuna's house and headed towards the bridge that he was suppose to build, when the mists starts coming, my senses sharpened as I sensed a couple of people lying on the bridge.

"Oh my gosh! Are they dead!" Tazuna exclaimed as he saw the bodies, "No, they're only unconscious." I replied for him as I raised my guard, sensing that there is two presence near us as I quickly threw my kunai at their direction.

(Be prepared for some shitty fighting scenes for the next two chapters)

*CLING*

They deflected the kunai as expected as it came flying back towards Sakura, I quickly pulled her behind me and caught it with my finger, she gasped in shock and relief that she didn't got hit by it. She gave me a look of thanks but I just gave her a little nod in response.

Kakashi looked behind as if he sensed something and quickly said "Sasuke, Sakura and Kagura get into formation, he's coming." We formed the formation around Tazuna. Everyone stood on guard as they began to take out their kunai's from their sheathe holder.

(A/N: I kind of want to make Kagura's appearance known by the hokage and Naruto only so Imma do just that)

I took out my katana from under my cloak as it glistened under the sun, happy to be reunited with it's owner. This sword has feelings to so yeah. I vaguely remember something... It seems like it can become into a human but... who? My memories are all... Fragmented and blurry...

*Mumbles* It is someone you know very well and I think we would all be very happy to see her. What did you just say? Well I don't think you remember but it said "Once you are in grave danger, I will cast out my astral projection from this sword to come help you out

Even though it is an astral projection I can still help you fight battles, but only in dire situations." Oh thanks Kura, I didn't think your memory was that good. HEY! My memory is perfect okay!

Flashback to what happened (She doesn't remember this) *Cringe warning*

Kagura... I know, I'm not suppose to cry but it's the day she left me... She knew this would happen so... Here take this. What's this...? A katana made by your mother before you were even born.

She knew something would come in between you guys so she made something for you and you'll receive something every year H-handmade? I stuttered as I held the weapon gently, cradling it while I was feeling the warmth that it has just given me.

It's like my mom is still with me... I placed the weapon by my waist as it felt like it has always belonged here, by my side. 'My daughter...' I heard a soft whisper as I frantically looked around me.

That was mother's voice, I can tell it's her's even from a mile away. "Mother?" asked out loud not caring that I would seem crazy to others. 'This sword... Is yours to care for... Take care of it properly' I heard her say once again as tears streamed down my face.