Is Itachi a pedo...

I closed my eyes and tried to sense his presence... Oya? He's at the forest?

And there's someone else there as well... Pervy sage?

I see... He better be teaching Naruto something useful... At least I can rest easy now.

You gonna take a nap?

Yup, haven't had one in ages. I yawned before I settled down at a bench near the ramen shop.

......

Where's Naruto? ... Did you just forgot that he's with the pervy sannin?

"ACHOO!" I sneezed out loud,

Hey why are you going away from me!?

You have it... Don't you.

Have what? I groaned in annoyance.

The covid'19. Kurama states.

Covid'19? And what's that?

... Oh wait I forgot that you don't know about it. *phew* Kurama sighed in relief.

Uhm... Okay? Enough about that, why the heck am I in an alley way?! I exclaimed.

I stood up slowly, dusting the dirt off of my clothes before I stepped out into the village.

It seems that when you sneezed, you were thinking about being near Naruto so you teleported to this town where he is at

I- I could do that?

I mean... It is what you wanted. He shrugged nonchalantly.

I placed on a disguise whereas my hair changed to a dark brown colour since my hair colour is quite unique in this area, I wouldn't want anyone to recognise me instantly if I make enemies here.

So you're planning on making enemies here...

...... It's merely a thought.

But you wanted to...

.........

The village was filled with people and bustling shops, however my sharp ears picked up something more important than everything else.

"Cookies for sale... Freshly baked at home." I heard an old granny speak put weakly.

I tilt my head up towards the air and followed the cookie scent, I came to a stop as the smell got stronger.

"Hi, I would like to buy some cookies..." I trailed off looking down at the old granny seated on the floor with a poorly made sign in front of her.

"Ahh! Really!" She exclaimed with excitement as she began introducing me different type of cookies she has. "Hmm... I really can't decide." I murmured rubbing my chin.

"I'll just buy all of them, how much do they cost granny?" I asked, "Oh sweetie... You remind me of my daughter so it'll be $35." She replied with a sad grin on her face.

"Oh. Thank you for the discount!" I replied with a smile, she visibly froze as I saw ripples of unknown emotion flash through her eyes.

That was when I realise how beautiful her eyes is, beautiful and exquisite yet... Familiar looming. While thinking about it she murmured something under her breathe so quick that I didn't catch it.