Meeting Haku

What's up readers! How're you feeling today, (Hopefully feeling well)

Feel free to ask me any questions guys!
......................................................

"Kagura!" I heard a scream as I jumped down from my place and landed right in front of them, "WAH-! W-what are you doing here in the forest." Sasuke tried to cover up his girly scream... I mean manly scream...

That...... Was the most highest pitch I've ever heard him scream. Hahahaha! This is also the first time Kura and I heard something strange from that brooding guy ......... Woah! Why so quiet? PFFFFFFTTTTTT! IT WAS SO F'ING HILARIOUS!!! Damn right!

"...I was just meditating." I said trying to contain my laughter as I walked back to Tazuna's home when I turned around abruptly, smirking at him, "By the way... That was some nice scream you have there..." After saying that I sped off

Wow, you ran? Nope, it's called brisk walking Yeah about that... Your speed of brisk walking is...... Might just be a little too quick for others, especially for a stupi- I mean... a normal human child

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You nearly called him stupid didn't you! No I didn't... Alright, whatever you say~ We all know you did
Woah, what happened here. I left for a minute and when I came back it has already became such a mess in your head.

OH! So you didn't hear what I just said?! No... Was I suppose to? NO!! She called your brother stu-! AIGJEJXBFOAJXNSC DKAOCBBDKDNCBSJDNCBJSKANCKSKSKXKDJBDDAKCNDJJJCJWNCN Um... Imma just leave... I'll be back...

AHAHAHAHA Wow we scared Itachi away! That is a check off my checklist for sure, anyways... Why didn't you want to tell him Kura? Because firstly, I didn't want to hurt his "manly" pride secondly I didn't feel like dying to some sort of brocon today and the most important point is I might offend you guys

Pfffttt, brocon!? Yeah, judging by his behaviour... Nah! I won't get offended, in fact I would've joined you and called him stupid! So... Why aren't you offended It is true that he is stupid, because he is blinded by revenge and is so emo.

He hissed out my name and tried to match my speed as he threatened me with meaningless words. "Haha, try to keep up with me shortie." I mocked him as I sped up and left him in the dust, I heard him run after me but I still went on ahead.

"Hello." I said to Tsunami with a cheerful smile as I went through the kitchen, following way behind me was a heaving Sasuke who was "way out of shape." I muttered under my breath as he shot me a pointed glare.

"But it's true." I said as I asked Tsunami "Where's the others?" "Um... If I'm correct Sakura is protecting Tazuna while he go buys grocery." Tsunami said giving me a 'I'm thinking face' "Pfffttt Sakura protect!? And what happen to the training?"

"Oh it seems like she already completed it first. And Naruto should still be practicing with adult supervision... I think." Tsunami completed her words as her expression was unreadable, I left to find Naru.

"Kakashi..." I dragged out his name, "Y-yes." He said as he quickly closed and kept his book, "Where's Naru?" I asked, "Um... Training right over there?" He spoke unsurely as he pointed to the tree that was nearest to him.

"I don't see anybody... Kakashi." I said slowly, "U-uh...." Kakashi began to look around anxiously as I berated him, "How could you not know where he went!? Not only that but he has gone missing!?" "I"m sorry...." Kakashi said with his head down, "You know what I'm going to find him, you guys better stay here." I said sternly.