4. Brianna

Next morning, I slept really good. I rolled out of bed and began my morning routine. I let loose my hair and put on makeup. "Why do you even wear makeup?" Someone said. I saw dad laid on my bedroom door. I chuckled. "You're undeniably beautiful like your mom." He said. I smiled. "Thanks dad but I'm comfortable without makeup too." I said. Johnny walked in. "She wears it to look like a clown." He joked. "Get out!" I growled. Dad rolled his eyes. "Cmon, you two will late to school! You got the pep rally!" He said and left. I smiled and closed the bathroom door to put on my cheer uniform. I grabbed my cheer bag and came downstairs. Johnny was dressed in his football uniform as well. "Remember to pick up Deana and Lexi." Dad said. I nodded and grabbed the keys. The pep rally was gonna be a full house for the Coyotes team. Lance will be doing a speech there. I won't even care about the girls going insane over him in the crowd. All I'll do is be a supportive GF. I kissed dad bye and left in my car. I picked up Deana and Lexi on the way to the school.

After we got there, I greeted some of my friends in the squad. Sydney and Bianca. They're really awesome. Sydney's kind of shy but the sweetest girl ever. Bianca's tough and nice at the same time. She doesn't like Darcy at all cause she said she's just a hoe. Deana and Lexi were in the crowd. Everybody was making cheer music and one of us landed in the splits. I smiled and began to do a cartwheel. The crowd cheered. Coach Kilmer came on the pedestal and the music died down. He cleared his throat. I hope I won't hear his loud vocals again. "Thank you all for being here. I know present to you, our captain quarterback Lance Harbor!" He said. Everybody cheered and I smiled.
He came on stage. He smiled directly at me. I returned the gesture. "I was lying in bed last night." He said. The crowd went insane. I laughed and so did Darcy. "I drifted off to sleep and I had a dream....that we were beating bangle 143" he said. The crowd cheered more. He looked at me. I mouthed 'I love you'. He mouthed 'love you too' with a smile. "I woke up kinda sad. But then I cheered up and realized there's only a dream because I know we beat bangle about way more than that." He said. The crowd cheered. I smiled and clapped. Sydney texted me and asked if we could get ice cream after school. I texted back saying yes. Everybody cleared the gymnasium and I changed to my normal clothes in the bathroom. I put my uniform in my bag. I came out the stall and noticed Deana looking nervous. I smirked. "Ok, why?" I asked. She looked at me. "What?" She said. "That nervous look. Its about Liam isn't?" I said. She huffed. "Why am I so nervous to speak to him?" She said. "It's how love feels Dee. I felt the same when I had a crush on Lance." I said. "Where's Lexi?" I asked. "Out....with Emery." She said. Oh yeah, I forgot Lexi's dating Emery. They just seem cute together. I smiled. "Just try to talk to him. You're a compassionate girl and any guy would like that." I said. She smiled a little. "Thanks Bri." She said. I washed my hands and grabbed my bag. "Lets go. We're going to class now." I said. "What about Lexi?" She said. I smirked. "I'm pretty sure she's busy with Emery." I joked. She chuckled as we left.

Class was alright as usual. Thank god I had two classes with Sydney and Bianca. I only had one with Deana. The next class had Lance and Wendell in it. I smiled at him. He smiled back. I turned my attention back to my notebook. I wanted class to be over so I could talk to him. It was finally over. Surprisingly, it took half an hour cause something came up with the teacher. I put my notebook in my bag and left the room. Lance caught up to me. I smiled and tackled him with a hug. He chuckled. "Happy to see me?" He said. "I missed your hugs." I said. We kissed passionately. "I am proud of you. We're sure as hell to beat the other team!" I said. He kissed my cheek. "That's my girl!" He said. He wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked down the hall together. Some people smiled at us. "Hey, Lexi said we guys can go get ice cream with you and the girls." He said. I smirked. "I don't think Sydney will be ok with it. She wanted girls time." I said. I giggled. He chuckled. "But its ok. You guys can come." I said. He kissed my forehead. "You're so sweet." He whispered. We later met up with the others after school and went to get ice cream. Johnny and Jules drove together while I rode with Lance. Overall, I don't know what I do without these people.