6. Bella

Bella POV

Tonight was Preston's party. One of the popular gals, I was invited anyway. I haven't went to any parties cause of working on my music lately. What's shocking is that I might have feelings for Dean. Whenever we meet, he hasn't been telling asshole-ish crap that annoy me. He always say hello sweetly and I return the gesture. I'm not shy to say that's kind of cute. Laney was going with Zack. I'm surprised cause she never wanted to go to parties. I raided my closet and tried to find an outfit. Someone cleared their throat. I looked and saw Lexi standing near my door. She smirked. "Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked. I looked at her confused. She motioned me to follow her to her room. I saw Deana there as well. I looked at her. She shrugged. Lexi went in her closet. "Lexi, what is up? I need to get ready for the party." I said. "Ohhhh Just wait for it." She said. I sighed. She pulled out two outfits covered in plastic. Omg. We looked at her in shock. "Your party outfits! Cmon! Try them on!" She said. I grabbed the first one and Deana grabbed the other. We left the room to get dressed. I don't know what Lexi did but she's a true fashion Queen. I smiled at myself in the bedroom mirror. I'm in love with this outfit. I'll be shining better than a gem. Deana came in. My jaw dropped. "Fuck, you look amazing Dee!" I said. She laughed. "Thanks! You too!" She said. Lexi smirked. "Told you you was forgetting something." She said. I chuckled. "Thanks Lex." I said.

Bella's outfit

Deana's outfit

Deana's outfit

"Alright. Who's our ride?" I said. Lexi chuckled. "Duh, you." She said. I laughed. Lexi wanted to go to a fashion event where her dad is so she's not going. We got in my car and I drove to the party. I pulled over and parked. His house was pretty big though. We got out and went inside. Lots of people were there dancing and had drinks. Some people stared at how we looked. We do look good as fuck. I smirked. "How Lexi does her craft." I said. Deana chuckled. "Next time I'm going for covered style." She said. I smirked. "I'm going to find Grant." She said. I nodded as she walked off. I found Katie around some group of people. She smiled. "Hey Belele! I love your dress!" She said. I smiled. "Thanks Kate." I said. She smirked. "You have got to see Laney's dress. She looks amazing as well." She said. I saw Laney chatting with the same group. Her dress was fully hot red and I liked it. She saw me and waved. I smiled and walked up to her. "You look great!" I said. She smiled rather shyly. "Thanks. You too." She said. I smirked. "This is all Lexi's craft trust me." I said. She nodded in agreement. "Meaning I got to meet her! She's a true fashionista!" Katie said. I laughed. I then noticed Dean talking to Zack. Then Preston came with drinks. "Here's drinks ladies." He said. I smiled and grabbed a bottle. I thanked him and Katie grabbed one too. Laney of course denied. I took a sip and locked eyes with Dean. He smiled at me. His smile's super cute. Just gotta admit it. I drank another sip as Katie chatted with everyone. Laney told me she had to go to the bathroom. I nodded and drank more. I looked at Zack talking with Taylor. "Jump up my ass Zack." She said. He smirked. "I been there, done that. Speaking of ass jumping, isn't that your boy now?" He said, referring to Brock. He was telling everyone to clear the floor so he could dance. "No, not again! Brock!" She whined. I covered my mouth to laugh. "Not now honey. This is my song!" He said as he began to dance. It was literally the weirdest and funniest thing ever. Everybody watched as he danced around and popped his ass on some girl. I couldn't stop laughing. He hopped over Preston when he pushed the table out the way. He for sure didn't like that. He growled as Brock kept dancing. This was too funny! I drank again and turned around. "Bella." I heard Dean...who was in front of me. I took another sip and smiled. "Oh. Hey Dean!" I said. He smirked. "Hey. You look really hot in that dress." He said. I smiled. "Thank you! You're so sweet!" I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Ok, I'm drunk for real. He caressed my hair. "How are you?" He asked. I scoffed. "How am I? I'm lit! You know? I could never ask for better friends like you, Preston, Zack and the girls!" I said. He chuckled. "Same for you too." He said. I licked my lips. "You don't look bad yourself." I purred in his ear. He smirked. "Oh I don't?" He said. I nodded and giggled. He wrapped his hand around my waist. "Let's go somewhere private." I whispered. He nodded and we went upstairs.

We were in Preston's guest room. He smiled. "You're beautiful." He said. I rubbed his hair. "Awww Dean." I said. I sat on the bed. He sat beside me. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. He nodded. "Why is it that love is complicated? You like that person that drives you crazy yet you hide your feelings. What kind of shit is that?" I slurred. He chuckled. "I know right? But if you really like him...tell him." He said. I smiled. "You're always the one to make me smile Dean. Guess love isn't that complicated." I said. He rubbed my hair. "Its not at all." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him. He melted in the kiss. We kissed passionately. We laid on the bed making out. Oh god...this boy's the death of me.