12. Bella

A week later.

Bella POV

Graduation was here. A big happy moment for all teens to go and finally live their dreams and lives. I'm really happy because of my baby and my future in music is happening. I was dressed in my graduation outfit and hat. It was black. Deana as well and we waited for Lexi to come down. This is real stupid because the ceremony could start any minute and she's taking all day. Finally, she came downstairs with her graduation suit on. She smiled. "Let's go." She said. We almost walked out but Deana stopped us. "Um, before we go, I would wanna say imma miss you girls. You're my family and we'll be on to other things in life. Not to mention, Bella becoming a mom. I love you." She said. We chuckled and hugged her. She hugged back. Not too tight for me. We parted. "By the way, what job or college you're in?" I asked. She smiled widely. "I got into Keaton!" She said. What?! She applied? I smiled. "Me too!" I said. All of us cheered and hugged each other. "This is amazing, guys! Soon you'll be on good morning America and I'll watch you from my office in the company." She said, smirking at the last part. We looked at her in shock. "What?" Deana asked. She took a deep breath. "I talked to my dad about working with him in the company. I showed him my designs and creations on dresses and he was really proud. So...I have a spot as a model and designer in the company." She explained. That made us cheer more. I laughed as we both hugged her. I'm literally happy for them and myself. Laney sent me a text, asking if I'm on my way. I texted back saying yes.
"Cmon, we got a ceremony to go to!" I said. We chuckled and left the house.

*****

We came to our graduation and everyone's parents, teachers were there. Mine would've been here but they don't care at all. I don't care either because I'm already happy. I have my love, my best friends and me and my love's baby. Luckily, the ceremony didn't start yet. "I found our seats, Cmon." Lexi said. She led us to the many rows of chairs. I had the second and it was next to Dean. But I wasn't that far from Laney. Deana and Lexi had seats near Katie and Preston. Laney walked up to me. She smiled. "Hey!" She said. I smiled. "Hey, I miss you." I said. She chuckled. "You too." She said. Her eyes diverted to my belly. My baby bump was growing. Her eyes widened. "Congrats!" She said, hugging me. I hugged back softly. I chuckled. "Thank you. How's you and Siler?" I said. She smirked. "We're good. Where's Dean?" She said. I shrugged. "He hasn't came yet." I said. I looked at Deana. Her and Lexi's jaw dropped. I followed their gaze and I shared the same look. Zack was freaking butt naked with his graduation hat on and a golden sash. He was holding a soccer ball. I managed to make sure Laney doesn't see but too late. Well, that's her boyfriend. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my neck. I smiled and kissed Dean's lips. He melted in the kiss. "Hi cutie!" He said. I madly blushed. "Hey, hubby." I whispered. He placed his hand on my belly to feel our baby. His blue eyes glimmered with a bright smile. "Hopefully, it's a boy." He whispered. I scoffed. "Just wait till I make the appointment." I said. He grappled me into a hug. I hugged back. We heard graduation music. That's the cue. We sat on our assigned seats. Zack sat across behind Laney. I'm so glad I can't see his naked ass. The principal began calling our names to the stage. Other kids were called. Deana and Lexi were called after Preston and Katie. They walked up to the stage. It kinda makes me wonder where's Taylor? My eyes diverted to her way in the back on the bench. She growled while smoking a cigarette. Why do I even bother? I turned forward and the principal called Dean's full name. He kept sneaking kisses on my shoulder and cheek. I giggled a bit but nudged his arm. He looked at me confused. "Babe!" I whispered. He finally got up. "Bella Ann Marie." He called. I smiled and got up from my seat. I walked onstage next to Dean. He smiled at me. I returned the gesture. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Zack Siler." He then called. Zack smirked while having the soccer ball between his legs. Ewww though. He got up, heading for the stage. He threw the ball to Laney. I covered my mouth in shock. Omg, that's so sweet. Everybody in the crowd applauded. Just us, not parents. I smiled and clapped for her. Laney did nothing but smiled widely and held the ball. Dean pulled me softly for a kiss. We kissed passionately. I laughed. Guess I had a good ending after all. An upcoming career, future mom, in love with my asshole, and my best friend finally has her romantic fairytale.