2

In a moment, they found themselves so close to each other.
They were lost in each others when some guest chattering in another corner of the hall broke their series of thinking.
Prerna hold herself all together and picked courage to say something he could never expect.

"Congratulations." - said prerna with a heavy heart.

He was numb. He understood how broke was she.
But rather then replying he left from there.
Prerna got confused on his sudden reaction. But she somewhere knew that maybe anurag has a reason for everything. But she ignored this and turned to left the house.
She just wanted to see him, look into his eyes, wanted to know if he really want to do this. That's why she came here. But she got an uncleared answer.
She was going out when anupam approached her. He took her out and told her everything he known or assumed. But he was so sure about the love anurag had for prerna.

"He only loves 'You' prerna." - he said as he found her heartbroken.

"Then why can't he...."  She started sobbing without completing the sentence.

"Just trust him. I'm sure there must be a valid reason." Anupam said as he calm her down.

They had their conversation and anupam decided to drop her home.

'''''''''''''''

Here, anurag directly went to his room without replying to prerna. He had so many emotions going on in his head. He didn't know how to control this all together. He needed someone. He needed someone to tell him what's right and what's wrong. What is he doing was right? Does he have to do it? Can't there be any another way?
And as he found he could help him he left from there without informing anybody at home.

"""""""""""

To be continued......

Thank you for reading. 😁