23

"Will you marry me?"

--------
"What!!"
He said reacting as shocked as possible.

He sat up and asked her.

"What did you just say?"

"Will you marry me?"
She asked again making cute faces and voice.

"Are you proposing to me?"

"How many times should I repeat myself?"

"Like, for real? Right now?"

She went close to him and hold his face in his hands and whispered in his ear.

"Yes! Will you please marry me?"

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes, of course! I can't believe it. I was thinking about it before your accident and then I thought you weren't that serious. But you....you....I love you."
He said and hugged her kissed her.

They laid down.

He took a breath between the kiss being still on top of her.

"I wish I had proposed you."

"You still can."

"Hmm?"

"Yes! Propose to me right now."

"After you already did that?"
He asked surprisingly.

"Yes!"
She said without acknowledging his reaction.

"Okay! Let me get up."
He said lifting up a little.

"No! Say it like this."
She pulled him and whispered.

"Like this?"
He put his body almost leaning over her.

"Hmm!"

"Okay!"

"Hey!"
He continued.

"Hmm?"
She replied.
He slowly started moving his hands on her body and talked in almost whisper.
"The day when I saw you in that red dress in college, I never imagined that you were going to be my love."
He moved his hand to her face.
"That this face would be mine to stare and love."
He kept a hair strand behind her ear and smelled her hairs.
"That these hair will be mine to smell."
He hold her face in his hand.
"That these eyes will look at me with so much love. These lips will be mine to kiss. That I would deserve your beauty, your love."
She parted her lips to say something but he put his finger on her lips like he was trying to say to let him complete first and she understood.
He then kissed her eyes.
"Everything about you is so beautiful. Your honesty, loyalty, kindness, your passion. I love how you carry yourself. I love everything about you."
He pulled her more towards him.
"I don't know what happens to me when I'm with you. And that day, I didn't know any of this. But you came into my life and made it more beautiful. You made me feel blessed. And I would have been more blessed if you would agree on marrying me."
He hold her face once again and covered it with his hand while rubbing his thumb near her lips.
"So, miss Prerna Sharma, will you make me feel blessed? Will you allow me to love you? Will you be mine forever? Will you please marry me?"
He said with so much love and passion in his eyes.
And she whispered-
"From the deepest part of my heart, Yes."
And he kissed her as soon as these words came out of her mouth.
He kissed her passionately and she reciprocated. Her hands moved to his back and head and she pulled him more into her.
Their tongue played and danced together on the beats of their desires. They once again explored each other in the kiss.
They stopped for breath.

"What you said just now, was so romantic. And I just said it so normally, I should also have said it so passionately, you know. How did you do this? Have you had practice? Haww! You have proposed another girls before me?"
She said keeping a hand on his mouth as he was leaning for another kiss.

"You ruined the moment, no?"
He said making face and she nodded while chuckling.

"Well, you just have been got proposed by the kind of romance, I'm the best, you know."
He said proudly as he leaned on his back keeping his hands below his head.

"Shut up!"
She said as she leaned over him.
And they laughed.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Hey, guys!!
How are you doing?
So, tell me how's the chapter?
And I'm gonna end it in 2 more chapters, so keep reading. 😀
And also after this story, I'm on my next story which will not be a fanfiction. Please also read and support that like you did with this.🙏🏽
Please share your reviews.
And ignore grammatical errors.
Also, you can talk and ask about anything.
Thank you for reading. 😁