3

Anurag rushed out of his house. He went to meet the person he can depend upon at this moment. The person who knew him the best. His best friend Sid.
He told him the whole story.
Now he just wanted an answer. The answer which he had with him already but still wanted to confirm if he was right.

"Man!!! You are so in love with prerna." Sid said teasingly as he gave him his answer.

"Not now sid. Its so much going on which I have to handle now." Anurag replied avoiding him.

"Oh! Sorry I forget. Now you have other 'important' people to attend. Now there is no room for me I think." Sid again teased him putting more effort on highlighted word.

He blushed as he quickly thought of prerna in the mention if the word "important".

"Look someone is blushing" Sid again said as he drove in the direction of anurag's house.

""""""""""

Here, anupam dropped prerna house.
She went inside bidding him bye.
She was heartbroken.

"Why can't any good thing happen to me? Why does happiness is far away from me?" She talked to herself while crying when she went to her bed and slept thinking about anurag.

"""""""""

Anurag had decided with Sid that today he will tell the truth to his mom. He was sure that his mom would understand him and would help him to win prerna back.

-------

Mohini saw him as he entered. Sid indicate him to go ahead and left from there after greeting mohini to meet anupam.

"I need to talk to you mom." Anurag said.

"About what? And where were you? We will talk about it later first let's complete the rituals." She said without waiting him to answer the above questions.

"Mom, its really urgent." Anurag said as he took mohini to her room.

*************

To be continued......

Hello people!!! We are not introduced yet.
You can throw your questions and reviews. We will talk about it.

Thank you for reading. 😁