22

They both had a cute little fight and a long loose hug. Because you know her injuries.

-------------

Days went with Anurag taking full care of prerna. Her mom, sister and nurses were there to help her. They also go to their home under Anurag's pressure. Basu family often visited the hospital. But Anurag was there 24/7. He would only go out for his office works and when he caught common cold so that the infection would not spread. When he went out he always make sure that somebody from his or her family is with her.
As prerna was on bed completely, her cleaning and other stuff usually done there only.

"Now please go out, its time for my dressing and cleaning."
She said as Anurag was clinging to her like we cling to our phone all the time.

He nodded in a no. And the reason as stupid as Anurag, according to prerna.
Now, he wanted to clean her up.

"Look, It's not the first time that I'm gonna see you. And it's not about the body. Its about....I don't feel the nurses here does their work well. Last time, there was bandage stain on your arm. And before then, she did it so irresponsibly that you screamed. And I don't like your voice in pain."
He explained himself making faces.

"Okay! I agree that you are cute. But this is not gonna work here. Last time she did it mistakenly and before that she touched my injury by mistake so I screamed. That's it! It's nothing to worry about."

"Yeah..that's...That's the thing. They do so many 'mistakes' which hurt you."

"Oh..Anurag it's alright. Enough of this. I think you are OVERREACTING. "

By this time the nurses were here to do their work.
And Anurag went outside.
He didn't come there till evening. So prerna knew that he was angry or at least hurt.
She tried pacify him on phone but no use.
She was asked to start moving her hand and leg to see the growth.
Anurag almost always helped her to walk slowly. He would make her eat that boring food for patients. Sometimes he also smuggled he favorite sweet Roshagullas to the hospital. But he only did it a few times and did what was her wish and the important stuff.
She thought he is not angry with her now. But since that day, he didn't say to kiss him. Anurag always asked to kiss him on his cheeks and forehead.
So now prerna knew that this should sought out ASAP.

She was better then before with so much love and care. She also had started doing some important office work and the project, on which she and sid were working on, was now complete.
Her injuries were almost cured but the fractures and bandages were still there.
Basu and Sharma family thought of shifting her from hospital to home for her comfort.

-------

Basu family insisted shifting her to Basu Badi. But Prerna didn't want to disturb or trouble them so she denied.

Prerna was now at home and can go to the office in few days. She was doing work from her home to lessen the burden.
Anurag and Prerna didn't really had time to talk in complete privacy and she really had to talk now.

Prerna called him home to talk.

*Door bell rings.*

"Shivani, open the door!"
Her mother yelled from kitchen while making soup for Prerna.

She opened the door.

"Hey, I..uh...come to see Prerna."

"Oh..yeah..yeah...sure!"
Shivani said it teasingly.

Anurag sighed on the fact that this is never gonna stop.

"Mom, it's Anurag! He is here to meet priyu di."
She called her to tell.