7

Today, prerna was working from basu house.
She was going through some papers while walking when she bumped into someone.

"Namastey, (good morning) kaki maa (aunt)." She said as she saw her.

Mohini nodded her face in reciprocation.

"So! You are working from here today." Mohini asked.

"Yes. Actually moloy sir wanted to see some urgent papers and he can't come to the office, so I came." Prerna answered.

"Good! How's work going?"

"Now It's going good ma'am. It was not going well before as sir was unhealthy and I was newly appointed, I didn't know what to do. Nevedita ma'am helped me a lot that time. She helped me learning my work. She has a very intelligent business mind. And she is very dedicated towards her work. I learned from her and now as sir is getting healthy, I try to make sure to do my work properly, as nevedita ma'am told me, to not creating any problem." Prerna answered again.

Mohini hummed.

"Do you want anything ma'am?" She asked.

"No. You can go."

"Thank you." Said prerna and left for her work.

Mohini was getting impressed by prerna. She started thinking positive about her. She was not getting irritated by moloy and anupam's praising sessions on prerna. In fact she was trying to find out if what they are saying was true. And she was impressed by the positive results. And this time she was impressed by her professionalism as she used "ma'am and sir" in the conversation.

She smiled on anurag's choice and left.

Nevedita, as she was crossing the corridor, heard the whole prerna mohini conversation.
After so much time, someone has complimented her genuinely. Someone really valued her hard work. She had happy tears listening that. She was happy. After a while She left for some work.

••••••••••••••

Prerna was creating her positive imagr , her real image to the basu family and our anurag was really really happy because of that.

At night he went to her house, not for telling her all of this, but for some undone work.

************

To be continued.......

Thank you for adding my book to your list.
Thanks for votes, comments and love.

Thank you for reading. 😁