10

Next part

After few days, prerna was as usual working from office. Maloy called her to meet someone.

"Prerna, this is Mr. Siddhant benerjee, son of Mr. Bijoy benerjee. His father is the owner of benerjee group of companies. You must have heard about the company." Maloy called prerna and told her.

"Yes sir, I have heard about it. That's a big and successful firm.
Hi, this is prerna sharma, assistant of Mr. Maloy basu. Nice to meet you."
Prerna forward her hand and greet him.

"Well, there is nothing to introduce, I know you can do it yourself. Just for the work, prerna, their company will be collaborating with us on a big project. Here are the details in this file. Go through it. And you would be the representative for our company like he is his company's. Help him with all the things and all the best to both of you."

"I'll. Thank you sir." Prerna said.

" Thank you. It was great meeting you Mr. Maloy. I know I can trust your assistant."
Siddhant said.

"You can. She is great." Maloy agreed.

"I can see. We'll take your leave then."
Siddhant said and they both left.

******
Few days after, they started knowing each other, not professionally but also personally. They became friends.
Siddhant was talkative in nature. He quickly got along with Prerna. And Prerna was also enjoying his company. Prerna has not yet told him about anurag and her relationship. She wanted to keep it as a secret between them and their families. She believed that if someone would know about the relationship, she couldn't deal with people the way she want.

And, Anurag knew about this guy. He met him quite a few times.

'''''''''''''''

"You can call me sid now, Prerna." Siddhant told her on a coffee break.

"I know but I keep forgetting. I have this habit to call you by your full name."
She answered with a cute face and pout.

"Haha. You are so cute." He pulled her cheek.

"But you should change your habit." He continued as they returned to their work.

This scenerio was witness was none other than our Anurag Basu.
The emotions of jealousy has now entered into him.

************

To be continued......

Thank you for reading. 😁