5

Prerna came there. Shivani meet her in the way and told her about anurag.
Prerna didn't wanted to meet him so she denied and tried walking away.

"Di, at least listen to him."
She ignored her words and continued walking.

"Di, he really loves you. He told me that."
"Please!"
Shivani said putting more efforts.

Prerna finally agreed and went to meet him.

''''''''''''

There he was standing under a tree, waiting. He was looking amazing in the moonlight. The scene was perfect. The night, the full moon, the nature and he. It was everything she wanted at this time. Everything was perfect but the situation was different.
She went near him.

"Say! Why did you called me at this time. Why did you bothered shivani. Is there anything left now? What do you want?"
Prerna threw him series of questions.

"I'm... I'm sorry prerna. I didn't mean to disturb you and your family at this time but this was urgent. Please listen to me." Anurag said as he tried making conversation.

"First, please sit down on the bench, I really have to tell you so much things." Anurag continued as he tried holding her hand to make her sit which she, off course, denied through her actions.

Anurag understood and asked.

"Do you trust me?"

Off course she does. How can she denied. She somewhere knew that maybe he had his reasons of doing all this.
She sat there and he began.

"Prerna, first of all, I didn't get engaged." Anurag said which bring a small relaxing smile on prerna's face.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but what I did today, made me realize that how much important you are to me. It made me realize that how much I love you. Why I don't wanna live without you. There were many circumstances which compelled me to do all these things."
Anurag was saying with some drops of tears in his eyes.

Anurag told her everything and the reason behind all this. He knew he can't leave her which was showing on his face as he was now crying.
He was really guilty and apologized many times.

Prerna now knew the truth. She knew what he did was wrong but she thought to forgive him. When someone apologize this much and after listening to the proper reasons, you should forgive him.

Prerna put both her hands on both his cheeks and hugged him.

*******

They finally solved their fight and just sat there observing the surrounding and relaxed.
Anurag's eyes were now swollen because of all the crying.

Prerna kissed him on his cheeks and saw those eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you." She said.

"Hey..hey!! Shhhh....! Let's not began this again." He said as he hold her face.

*************

To be continued........

Your response will be appreciated.

Thank you for reading. 😁