11

He was in the office, not working just thinking about the previous incident.
He tried calling Prerna but as she was busy, she couldn't come.

He was alone in his cabin when Prerna saw him from outside doing nothing just staring at a blank spot with pen in his mouth on a recliner chair.

She entered his cabin and stood there for him to notice. But he was so deep into his thoughts that he couldn't pay attention.

"O hello! I'm standing here for almost like 5 minutes and you didn't even notice. You don't care now. You are changed. Mr. Basu." Prerna said making puppy face trying to tease him and sat on the chair nearby.

"You stopped caring I haven't." He said looking at other direction.

"Aww! Does something happened to my baby. He is angry with me? What happened sona? Hmm?" She said while sitting on his lap.

She make him put his arm around her and asked again.

"What were you doing with that guy?" He asked.

"Who? Which guy?" She questioned back.

"That, benerjee." He said.

"Oh! That. May be I was discussing some thing. Where do you saw us?"

"At coffee counter. He was flirting with you not working." He said caressing her fingers.

"Someone is jealous haan?"
She took a pause watching him and said -
"Aww!! You are too cute." Saying this she hugged him.

He pulled himself out of the hug and stood up.

"I'm not jealous. Okay?! I just don't think he is a good person."

"Hmm...mm. You might be right." Prerna said sarcastically and teasingly.

"What hmm..mm haan? What are you doing in my office at work hours. Go and do your work." He said saving him.

"Okay!" She said and turned to left.

"Five o'clock...... We are meeting at five o'clock." He said.

"Okay!" She said and again turned to leave.

"Don't be late!" He said again.

"Mmm...hmm." She said and left.

Anurag turned around.

"Hey!" She said peeking from the gate as he turned.

"I love you." She said with a flying kiss and left.
A big smile spread on his face.

""""""""""""""""""""""

To be continued......

I'm so sorry for this late and still a short update. I really am not so well + I have exams + my phone is not working properly. I'm having so many issues these days.
I hope to give you a big update of the story in the next part. Not sure about the time though.
Thanks for understanding and supporting.
And also We have reached 1k. I saw it today only. Congratulations to you and me.

Thank you for reading. 😁