6

[This part contains some mature content. Please avoid it if you have any problem.]
(16+)

They were so close to each other. Their shivering bodies were the indication of the cold breeze flowing.
In this moment of bliss anurag hugged her tightly, not wanting to lose her again. She reciprocate.
After some time they left for their respective homes not before saying a proper good night.

---------

After few days, she was now again and as usual was working for moloy as he was very much better now. And all komolika thing was now a long lost case. Now everybody was aware about what happened.
In this meantime prerana had not much visited basu house. She mostly worked from office. She hadn't met mohini in past few days but she was aware of whole ''mohini not trusting her'' thing.
Anurag and Prerna were having a good time. Everything was now sorted between them.

Today, as prerana was working anurag beeped into her office without getting caught.

He hugged her from behind breaking her working momentum.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Prerana said before he shushed her.

"I wanted to see you." Anurag said keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"You were missing me?" Prerana said while smirking.

Anurag understood that she was teasing him.

"Ya! A bit." He said smelling her neck and hair making her go weak in her knees as a work of teasing.

He tighten his hand grip on her waist as he snuggle on her neck.

She was now numb at her position. She was having a rush of feelings. As Anurag understood this, he continued his work.

"You are looking so beautiful in this kurti (indian outfit) today." He said as he bit her on the ear.

Her back was fully pressed on his chest now. And she was standing there numb. Anurag's kissing on the neck while biting a bit and pressing his hands on her waist affectionately was creating wonders to her.
He was teasing her with all the kissing and also licking on the neck.

It was not the first time they were close to each other. They had kissed each other before but they hadn't slept with each other yet.

Prerna had enough of his teasing. She now just wanted to kiss him right now. She turned around to see a man with closed eyes and messy hair, who was all hers. He was looking irresistible as he slowly opened his eyes to see her looking at him lovingly.
He slowly asked-
"What happe....." He couldn't complete his sentence as Prerna kissed him.
It was a long, deep and passionate kiss. Prerna had her hands going around his hair making them more messy. While anurag was busy circling his hands tightly on her back making her more closer to him. Soon anurag was out of breathe. He tried pulling out but caught again in the action as Prerna pulled him after taking breathe for like seconds. As she find both of them out of breathe she left not before biting him on his lower lip which made his lip bleed.
They both were panting heavily as Anurag touched her paining lip to feel the blood.
He looked at her shockingly yet suprisingly.
She turned around to take her purse and left for washroom.
"This was for teasing me." She said in his ear before leaving while kissing him on the cheek and winking at him.
He stood there in shock. Like how "his" Prerna can be this wild. He underestimated her. And now he was ready for his sweet revenge.

:::::::::::::::

To be continued......

Thank you for reading. 😁