They're All Lies

Mydoria's POV
It was Monday, I was walking to school when I saw Kirishima and Bakugo WALKING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER! I imideiently ran over too Mina. "Mina! Look!!!!" I whispered to her, pointing at Bakugo and Kirishima. She looked over and let out a loud squeal. "Shhhh!! They're gonna hear you!"

Kirishima's POV
The night before~
I walked out of Bakugo's house happy. I had such a great time. Damn, I actually skipped home that night. As I was walking to my door, something accured to me,  I didn't tell my parents where I was!! I slowly opened the door.  "Where were you?!" My mom asked cheerfully.  "At a friend's house. " I said,  slightly blushing. "Was it a girl?????" My mom said,  rasing an eyebrow. It obviously wasn't a girl, but I new what she meant by it . I blushed harder, "N-no it wasn't, r-really!" She walked over and rubbed the top of my head forcefully,  "Whatever you say!"
Present time~
It was Monday morning and i did my normal morning routine. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" I walked out the door and found an unexpected visitor. "Uuhhh Bakugo ... I d-didn't expect to see you here." I heard him mumble something,  but I couldn't hear what. I gave him a questioning look until he spoke up, "wanna walk to school with me!?" I grinned, rolled my eyes a bit and nodded my head yes. "What's so funny!?" I began to laugh, "oh it's nothing." We walked to school and talked about anything and everything. When we got to school, people were staring at us. Probably because we've never talked to eachother until now. To be honest,  I was surprised too, Bakugo out of nowhere just started wanting to be my friend. I heard a loud squeal, but when I looked around I couldn't see who made it.
Time skip to lunch, because class is boring~
Mina's POV
Oh my god, Bakugo and Kirishima were walking to school together!!!!!!!! I then, knew that I had to do something to improve their relationship 😉 I looked around and noticed that Bakugo and Kirishima still weren't sitting together at lunch, that needed to change. I saw Mydoria and decided to ask him for help, since he already knew of the situation. "Mydoria! What's up!? Hey, I have a favor to ask you!" He looked sorta startled, since he was reading and i just jumped in front his face yelling. "W-what is it?" "How about I invite you, Uraraka, Bakugo and Kirishima to the fair this weekend. We can leave them alone together so they can realize their fellings more😍" he smiled and nodded his head yes.

Kirishima's POV
It was lunch time, I was sitting looking at Instagram (yes... Kirishima has Instagram XD) when Mina walked up to me and said, "Hey Kiri!!" I was confused, "Uuuh Kiri?" She didn't seem to care, "Nevermind that! Do you wanna go to the fair this weekend????? I'm inviting Uraraka, Mydoria, and Bakugo!" I thought that it wouldn't be too bad,  since I haven't really done anything fun lately, "Sure! What time and were do we meet up?" "Come to my house at 5:00pm on Saturday!"
Time skip Saturday~ 4:50p.m
It was Saturday, and I dressed in jeans and a long- sleeved flannel, since it was going to be cold outside. The fair was until 11:00pm. "I'm off mom!" I walked to Mina's house and everyone was there.
(Here's what everyone is wearing. I own none of these photos)

 I own none of these photos)

(Mydoria isn't wearing glasses though)

"Hey Kirishima! Ya ready to go!?" Uraraka called at me

"Hey Kirishima! Ya ready to go!?" Uraraka called at me. "Who's driving?" I asked, as Uraraka raised a hand. We all got in her car and left. Uraraka was driving, Mina was riding shotgun, Mydoria was in the middle,  with me and Bakugo next to him. (Also,  Uraraka was made aware of the plan) "so what do you guys think about rollercoasters?!" Mina asked looking at us. "Manly!" I yelled, holding a first up. "Mydoria looked terrified though. "Is someone scared of a wittle rollercoaster???" Mina asked, teasing him. "N-no it's n-not that! I-I just..." before Mydoria could finish thinking about his excuse,  we were there. After we got our wristbands we looked around for what we could do,  until some bumper cars caught my eye. "Let's go on those!" I shouted, pointing at the cars. "I'll beat all your assess!" Bakugo says grinning widely. "Lets see about that!" Uraraka shouted back, also grinning. We all got in our cars and went at each other. Bakugo smacked into the back of Mydoria's car so hard, that he almost flew out! That's when I knew it was my turn to make a move,  I flew at Bakugo as fast as I could. After that, it ended up just being a battle between Bakugo and i. "You think you're so manly!?" I shouted at him. "I know I am!!" After we were done Mina looked at us and shouted, "look guys!!! There's the farreswheel!" We all decided we would go on that since it was nighttime and the lights would be pretty. We all stood in line for about an hour until we finally got up front. "Please get in one at a time." The man said to us. I got in, then Bakugo. Uraraka took a long pause. "Come on Uraraka! What are ya waiting for?" She scratched the back of  her head, "on second thought, I feel sick, go without me." Mina and Mydoria said the same thing. We were talking too long so the guy locked us in and we took off. Bakugo was screaming at them as we lifted into the air.  I began to laugh and he started to calm down. Bakugo looked toward the ground and made a small smile. "What're you all smiley bout?" I said, a little teasingly. He didn't move his eyes from the beautiful sight of the ground, " this is the most fun I've had in awhile. Thanks, Eijiro!" He covered his mouth real quick, "Sorry Kirish-" "no, Eijiro is fine. Can I call you Katsuki?" He nodded his head yes and we both let out a small laugh. I pulled him in for a quick hug, "I'm glad you're having fun. I want you to stay happy. Don't let negitive words get to you, they're all lies." He hugged me back and then we sat down and talked until the ride was over.
(That's it for today guys!! Thanks for over 1000 reads!!!!!!!!! I feel like this chapter was a little cliche, or is it just me? Whatever, I hope you liked it!)