Chapter 3 A Sign?

Later that day

Demi and Joe are laying down. They're watching TV, naked.

"We should probably get up and do something." Demi giggled.

"Like what? We just did do something." Joe said, chuckling.

Demi looked up at him and he winked; Demi laughed.

"No, come on. Lets get something to eat, I'm starved." She begged.

"Do you want to actually go out or get delivery? I don't know about you but I'm kinda feeling a bit lazy and antisocial." He chuckled.

Demi smiled, "Yeah, thats fine."

Just as long as I'm with you

"What do you feel like having? Lets see, we could get pizza, chinese, or mexican?"

"Umm, Pizza!" Demi smiled widely. Happy.

I love that smile

Joe chuckled, "okay."

He got out his phone and ordered some pizza from a random italian restaurant.

"They'll be here in about 10 minutes. We should get some clothes on, huh?" Joe asked, smiling.

Demi giggled, "Yeah, I think so."

They got up (naked) and Demi watched Joe walk to the restroom, wrapping the towel around his waist, his butt showing, she whistled and laughed. Joe looked back and playfully glared at her.

He laughed and went inside the restroom and got his clothes from on top of the toilet lid. He changed into his sweats he had and walked out.

Demi got on her bra and panties and then put on some comfortable shorts and slipped on a spaghetti strap.

They heard a knock on their door and Joe went to go answer it.

It was the pizza guy. Joe grabbed the pizza, payed him and said, "thank you, have a nice day."

"So sweet." Demi teased. She smiled.

"I know." Joe smiled, kidding.

They chuckled and Joe put down the pizza and they just laughed and talked and ate.

It felt good not to fight for once.

-

2 weeks later

"Joe, please! I'm sorry. I'm a fucking idiot, I know! Please...I'm sorry!" She screamed at him as he walked away.

Joe stopped and turned around, tears in his eyes. They were on the verge of falling.

"You're sorry? And you expect me to believe you? How the fuck do you expect me to believe you? How?! You broke my fucking heart, Demi! I can't forgive you. I'm sorry too, I wish more than anything that I could forgive you, but I'd look like a total dumb ass. Goodbye, Demi." His tears finally fell, and it broke Demi's heart. He turned back around and continued walking down the rainy sidewalks.

She sobbed and screamed. How did she let this happen?

"Demi?" Joe said, chuckling.

Demi opened her eyes, and blinked repeatedly.

She seen Joe and seen him smiling. "You were talking in your sleep." He chuckled.

Demi sat up, rubbing her eyes.

She started remembering her dream and tears formed her eyes. She needs to tell him. Its haunting her.

Joe quickly noticed, "Woah, whats wrong babe?" He asked, concerned.

"Nothing, it was just a bad dream." She wiped hear tears and gave him a reassuring smile.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Joe didn't believe her but he knew if it was a scary dream that she wouldn't want to talk about it. She hates talking about her dreams because she believes dreams are a sign.

"Well, come on. I have something special planned. Get ready." Joe smiled.

Demi faked a smile and got up and got ready.

Joe had on a nice outfit: a plaid button up with a bow-tie, and black skinny jeans and his black and white converse.

Demi put on a white simple strapless dress and got a lose cardigan to go with it. She paired it with black wedges, some bracelets and a pair of sunglasses.

I don't deserve this. I need to tell him.