Chapter 24

Just a reminder, this chapter does have a somewhat graphic sex scene so if that makes you uncomfortable, stop reading when you get to that part (I'm sure you'll know.) :)

Demi's P.O.V

"You're so embarrassing," I said as I covered my face with my hands. Joe laughed, "It's just a string cheese, they can't arrest me for that," He scoffed. I laughed but with little humor, "Pretty sure they can, Joseph."

He shoved the rest of the cheese in his mouth and we continued our grocery shopping. "Those people were staring at me like I was crazy or something. Geez, people are soo judgmental these days," He shook his head and I laughed. "You need to stop talking," We then started cracking up because Joe was a bit hyper. He had a coffee this morning due to the fact that we were up from 12am to 4am doing 'the nasty'.

"We can't ever stay up like that again. I love it and it was fun but, this is what happens," He said as he gestured towards his hyper self. I nodded in agreement and gave him a quick kiss. "It was amazing, though," I admitted, replaying last night in my head. "Don't start, Demetria." He shook his head at me and threw a bag of Cheeto Puffs into the cart. I laughed, "Fine, fine." I winked at him, "Oh, yeah?" He laughed and slapped my ass. I screeched with a laugh, "There's people behind us, you know," He chuckled, "Where the fuck did they come from?" I shrugged and let out my loud laugh.

We went about getting snacks and things to make dinner for a couple nights. Joe got his usual snacks such as pickles, which were both our favorite, chips, cookies, and even as adults, we had to have our gummy candy.

We payed for it and Joe went ahead and put everything in the trunk and I got in the drivers seat and we drove off back home. We arrived and we parked into our usual spot. "It got that dark that fast?" I asked, surprised. Usually it'd get dark at 7 or 8, now it gets dark at only 5. "I hate it." He complained.

Joe, to my surprise, carried the all of the groceries the room. "You got it?" I asked as we were waiting in the elevator. He nodded his head, "Of course," He winked and I rolled my eyes at him. "My hero." I laughed.
As the elevator stopped to our level, I hurried in front of Joe to unlock the apartment door. I threw the door open and he hurriedly ran in and dropped everything on the floor. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, "I would've helped you, but thank you. I love you," He smiled at me and I smiled back.

There weren't many words to describe my love towards Joe. It's true when people say they can't describe it because there's no other way to, point blank period. It kind of frustrates me sometimes because I feel like 'I love you' isn't enough. I'm scared that he won't ever know how much I do truly love him. I see myself with him and only him. I'd never do anything to hurt him again, I couldn't.

"I love you more," he smiled sweetly and took me out of my small daze. He came back for a bigger kiss and I laughed as I embraced it. "Don't start a round 2." He laughed, "Uhh, more like round idontremembercausetheresbeentoomanyrounds," I rolled my eyes at his comment and he held his hands up in defense, "Its true though," I giggled.

We're mostly likely the horniest couple ever, but that's okay cause we have a good reason, we're just catching up. wink wink.

It was already night time, about 9 o'clock. I made my famous spicy spaghetti for Joe and I with a side of homemade garlic bread. We were both eating while catching up on the newest episode of American Horror Story.

"You know, don't get me wrong, I love this show with all my heart, but there's just too much sex in this for me," Joe admitted as he set down his empty plate on the coffee table in front of us.

I laughed and nodded, agreeing with him. "I agree but, don't act like you don't love sex yourself." I smirked. He let out a laugh and held his hands up, "True, true. But, it's different than having sex and watching sex."

He grabbed my mostly eaten plate out of my hand and placed it on top of his. I laughed as he climbed over me, hovering himself above me as we were in a laying down position. "I'd rather be having sex, y'know?" He smiled at me and I continued laughing my loud obnoxious laugh. "I'm still hungry, y'know?" I mocked.

"You're going to deny all of this for that?" He asked, offended, referring to my spaghetti. I acted as if I was thinking about it, and I shrugged. "Mm, maybe. Depends if you have something better to offer," I bit my lip and smiled widely, proud of myself due to the fact that Joe was now 100% serious.

"You asked for it," Joe proudly stated.

He positioned himself comfortably and I was wondering what he was doing, when I felt his hand glide down from my stomach, to inside my shorts and underwear. I realized I had stopped breathing and I caught myself, letting out a deep breath. "Is this any better, baby?" He asked as he rubbed me in a steady circular motion, stopping for what felt like forever, and then beginning again.

I couldn't respond, I didn't want to. I was afraid it'd mess up the pleasure that was building up in the pit of my stomach, my heart was racing and my breathing was unsteady. I let out a soft moan with a heavy breath. I wanted more, so I started moving my hips along his two fingers he was using on me. He stopped moving his fingers and was letting me do the work.

Knowing I'm out of breath already, I stopped moving and I dug my nails into his arm. "Don't..tease me, please. Not now," I breathed. I seen his serious face turn into a smirk, "Not even a please?" He teased more.

I tightened my grip on his arm, "Just fuck me." I demanded. I felt his mouth place kisses on my neck and I moaned as he continued moving his fingers to a more faster pace, my moans became more louder and my breathing was as if I had ran for miles. I began sweating and my back was arched, my head was bent backwards as I felt everything building up inside of me. "Ohh, fuck! Mmm," I moaned loudly. I felt Joe's hard member rubbing against my leg which turned me on even more. My breathing stopped, and I felt my orgasm come, I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes, squeezing Joe's arm as he continued to rub me. My orgasm passed and he still didn't stop. My body began flinching and my legs shut. I let out multiple deep breaths before my breathing was at least at a ran-to-the-corner- type breath. I opened my eyes and seen Joe smiling above me, "Are you still hungry, Demetria?" I licked my lips and laughed, "Fuck you, Joseph."

"Please, do." He winked and I laughed. This boy can drive a woman mad.

-------

Woahhh
I know I haven't written a chapter like this in a while so I might be a bit rusty, but I'm glad I did because I'm very proud of it! Also, I find it rly hot oops. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! if you want me to write more graphic sex scenes, just comment. I'm a sexually frustrated teenager so it's very fun to write I'm not going to lie 😂 . thank you for reading and please comment and vote!

OH and I'm planning on ending this story soon, I'm not sure when, but maybe within another 5 chapters or so! I just think it's time, so sorry for the bad news ya'll. anyway, love you guys so much 💘 thanks for everything. - Josie