REIKA-048

It was our job to get a list of names and club affiliations in order to bring to the Student Council.
We had our classmates fill out the forms, but just when I was about to head to the Student Council room to deliver it, Class Pres suddenly suggested,

“Why don’t I go alone?”

“Why ever would you do that?”

“Eh-, I mean, look, people say that the Pivoine and Student Council don’t really get along… And you are technically a Pivoine member.”

What is ‘technically’ supposed to mean? How rude.

“There is no issue. More importantly, it was implied that this task is to be taken as a way to introduce ourselves to the Student Council, and I shall thus be accompanying you. We will be leaving right after, at any rate.”

“I’m fine if you are, but…”

“Then let us tarry no longer. The sooner we complete this task, the sooner we can head home.”

After waving the papers in my hand to urge Class Rep to hurry, we headed to the StuCo together.

*imouto*

It’s my first time coming here.
There aren’t any 1st years in the Student Council, so we’re rarely familiar with them at all.
After knocking on the door and stating our purpose, we were given permission to enter.

“Please excuse me.”

Inside the room were desks, shelves and lockers, as well as a sofa and table in the middle. Quite a simple room compared to the Pivoine salon.
But well, if you use the Pivoine as your standard, then most everything in the world would feel simple.
The room had a really meritocratic feel. Even so, being a room in Zui’ran, the furnishings were of high quality.
After the two of us introduced ourselves, we stated our purpose once more.

“Ah, the club registrar. It goes in the box over there.”

I followed the senpai’s instructions and placed it in the box.
…Well that was quick.
Just as I was about to excuse myself, the door suddenly opened with a bang.

“Oi! I’m back with food, so let’s eat! To be honest I nicked it from the Pivoine though!”

My heart skipped a beat.

“President! This girl is a Pivoine!”

“Eh-”

The newcomer’s eyes focused on me.
A powerful and piercing gaze, a daring smile, and a presence like the sun.
The moment I saw him, it felt like a grand orchestra played in my mind.
A throbbing melody in my heart.
This person is almost like Orff’s O Fortuna!

“Why is there a Pivoine girl here?”

What do I do? I can’t look away.
My heart is pounding. What do I do, it’s pounding!

“Oooi.”

*imouto*

Oh no! I think I might have fallen in love!