Voting for Set 1 has ended! Voting for Set 2 is here!

Alright ladies and gents, voting for set 1 is now over. The winning story which will get a part 2 in the next set is...

Hair Twins (Izuku x Setsuna)!!!

This story will get a part 2 in the next set of stories, and will be able to be voted to get a part 3! Based on fan submissions, I'm gonna let you all vote on the four stories that are in the next set. The top 3 will be in the next set alongside "Hair Twins" part 2. The options are:

Brainstorm Session (Izuku Midoriya x Momo Yaoyorozu) - In an AU where Izuku stayed class rep, fellow rep Momo Yaoyorozu invites him to her house so that they could brainstorm ideas. However, Izuku doesn't know the true reason-SHE THINKS HE'S CUTE!

No Sleep (Izuku Midoriya x Mei Hatsume) - Midoriya finds himself face-to-face with Mei Hatsume while he's training his shoot style late at night. When he heads to the development studio, he can't help but find himself attracted to the girl.

Stockholm Syndrome (Katsuki Bakugo x Himiko Toga) - While kidnapped by the League of Villains, Bakugo is watched over by Himiko Toga. But will her insanity peak something in Bakugo's heart?

(Minoru Mineta x Pony Tsunotori) - After hitting a growth spurt, Mineta finds himself being asked for help with Japanese by American transfer, Pony Tsunotori.

Age Gap (Izuku Midoriya x Nejire Hado) - Out of all the girls that would ask HIM out on a date, Izuku never thought it'd be third-year, Nejire Hado!

Love Letter (Izuku Midoriya x Mina Ashido) - Izuku finds a love letter on his desk, and the wording makes it pretty clear who it is. Mina Ashido wants Izuku to be with her, and she isn't going to let his shyness hold her back.

Admiration (Hitoshi Shinso x Momo Yaoyorozu) - After Class 1-A took on 1-B, Momo felt a respect for Hitoshi Shinso, deciding to invite him to her dorm room to tell him what his second year will be like in the hero course. But is this admiration actually love?