No Sleep (Izuku x Mei) Part 1

"KYAH!" Izuku shouted as he practiced another shoot-style kick. It collided with the tree, breaking through the bark and splitting it in half. The top half crashed into the grass, dust flying as the green-haired boy sighed from exhaustion. He reached for his water bottle, sighing heavily.

"Gotta hydrate before I pass out!" He quickly thought as he grabbed the bottle. "Oh, no."

The bottle was empty. Completely empty without a single drop left.

And Midoriya had been pushing his body to the limit for two hours.

He began to sprint back to the main building, away from the forest. This sprint slowed into a fast run...And then a jog...And then a walk...And then a strut...

And then Izuku Midoriya, completely dehydrated, fell into the grass with a thud. He blacked out, One for All fading back into his system.

Lucky for him, a certain pink haired girl with telescope eyes was admiring him from afar, and noticed. She rushed out with the help of her "babies" grabbed him, and pulled him back to the building.

Later...

"Midoriya? C'mon, I know you're not dead."

Izuku opened his eyes as he felt a water bottle pouring h2o in his mouth. He happily drank it, refreshment entering his body.

He smiled as his vision became clear. "Thank you...HATSUME!?"
Mei Hatsume gave Izuku a sly smile and a wink. "Hi, Midoriya-kun."

Izuku slightly glanced down from her face to what she was wearing. She was...Really cute. Hatsume was wearing her usual outfit, except for the fact her tank top had been rolled up and showed off her defined midriff. Her hair was tied into two cute ponytails that hung from her left and right sides of her head. Her headgear was on a table behind her. Izuku also noticed he was laying on top of her workbench.

Izuku blushed at her nice figure, sitting up as he finished the water. "U-Um, hi."

"It's really late." Mei said as she scratched her hair. "Why are you up as late as I am? At this rate, you're going to get no sleep at all, Midoriya-kun."

"Well, I guess you're right. I just wanted to practice, is all."

"Are you okay now? The water was enough?" Mei asked, to which Izuku nodded. "Good. I saw you out there, working hard and all. You looked pretty cool." Mei walked closer to Midoriya, pulling out a ruler on stretching it along his chest. "You felt pretty muscular when I carried you, too."

Izuku blushed redder. "O-Oh, thanks Hatsume. I try to keep myself in good athletic shape."

"Oh, it's not just good, it's excellent." Hatsume slyly said, sliding a hand up Izuku's shirt.

The boy was taken aback when Mei began rubbing his skin with her hands. "Very firm, very strong."

"H-Hatsume, you're being very..."

"Fast?" Mei slid her hands out of Izuku's shirt, winking and sitting next to him on the workbench. "Sorry, I'll be more approachable for you."

"Approachable?" Izuku thought, blushing furiously as he came to a realization. "Hatsume...are you flirting with me?"

"Hm? Flirting? What's that?" Mei said in response, licking her lips. She crawled on the workbench towards Izuku, causing the boy to back up until he was on the edge of it. "I just know what I like."

Izuku blushed crimson, falling off the workbench. Mei giggled, hopping off of it and walking until she stood directly over him. "What's the matter, Midoriya? You like me back, don't you? I saw you looking me up and down when you woke up."

Izuku began his response. "W-Well. I-it's n-n-not that I don't l-like you, Hatsume, but-"

Mei sat directly in Izuku's lap, sliding a hand up his shirt. She bit her lip as she said "But what?"

Izuku blushed blood-red as he shouted, "BUT I DON'T KNOW IF WE WOULD REALLY WORK IN A RELATIONSHIP, Y'KNOW?! WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER SUPER WELL!!"
Hatsume smiled her sly smile again, tilting down until she was chest-to-chest with Izuku. She was two inches shorter, and her crotch-area was on top of his. She grabbed Izuku's face and pulled him closer, a flirtatious look in her eyes. "Then let's get to know each other better, cutie."

Mei smashed her lips onto Izuku's, the boy's muffled scream of surprise slowly fading as Mei danced her lips on his.

"I'M BEING KISSED! I'M BEING KISSED BY A PRETTY GIRL! RIGHT NOW! ON MY LIPS!" Izuku thought to himself, feeling warmth flow throughout his body. His thoughts slowly calmed, the green-haired boy now thinking, "She's really good at this."

Mei pulled away, a satisfied look on her face. She had a blush on her face as she romantically smiled at Izuku. "Did you like that, Midoriya-kun?"

Izuku slowly nodded, a deep-red blush still present on his freckled face.

Mei smiled from ear to ear. She stood up and pulled him up, her height causing her to slightly look up. She propped her head to one side, and flirtatiously asked while batting her eyes "Do you want to do it again?"

Izuku's blush had still remained on his face, but he nodded. "I r-r-really liked it, Hatsume."

"Call me Mei..."Hatsume said as she wrapped her hands around Izuku's waist and grabbed his butt for a few seconds before lifting her hands up his back. "Izuku."

Mei pulled Izuku in for another kiss, this time grabbing the back of his head and pulling him in even closer. Izuku mimicked this, grabbing her waist and kissing her back while pulling her closer. When they parted, Izuku had a flustered look on his face.

"Hatsume, I think we should stop."

Mei frowned a little, folding her arms in a convenient position under her chest. "Why?"

"W-Well I just feel like we're g-going a little fast." Izuku stammered.

Mei sighed while nodding. "Okay, I understand. You can go and head back to your dorm, Izuku."

Midoriya nodded, thoughts of the kiss embedding themselves into his brain as he turned to leave. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, M-Mei."

Mei smiled when she realized that he called her by her first name. "He does like me back, after all!"

"Okay, Izuku. If you ever need someone to work with at night when you're training, just know you can always count on me!" She called, waving bye. "We both get no sleep, after all."
END

Alright guys, that was "No Sleep" Part 1. That is the first oneshot out of set 2. Here were the voting results:

Age Gap (Izuku x Nejire) - 4 votes

No Sleep (Izuku x Mei) - 3 votes

Love Letter (Izuku x Mina) - 3 votes)

These are the three that won. The ones that sadly lost were:

Brainstorm Session (Izuku x Momo) - 2 votes

Stockholm Syndrome (Bakugo x Toga) - 1 vote

After this set, I'll either do a male character centric set (Example: Four Kaminari x Female Character Stories), and OC x female characters set, a mainstream hetship set, or a rarepair set. Catch you guys later.