Voting for Set 2 is Over! Set 3 Voting is Here!

Alright guys, Set 2 voting is over! And the winner is... Hair Twins! The ship will apparently be getting a part three, which kind of surprised me. I hope you guys enjoyed "No Sleep" (Izuku x Mei) and "Love Letter" (Izuku x Mina). Maybe they'll come back some other time...

Alright, this next set will be a little different. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but we've literally had nothing but Izuku x female character stories for a good 87.5% of chapters. So, for this next set, we're going to change things up a bit. NO IZUKU SHIPS! At least, not a whole lot. Don't worry, I'll be giving Izuku x Momo and Izuku x Jiro their shots, since they've been requested so friggin' much. And yes, the mainstream ships will get their due. But anyway, here are the ships:

The Apology (Mineta x Momo) - After hitting a growth spurt, Mineta has been getting noticed by the ladies a lot more! However, this makes him more self aware. He decides to apologize to Momo, and attempt to win her over by being a good, non-perverted person.

Spin the Bottle (Mina x Shinso) - After being invited to play spin the bottle, Shinso is thrown for a loop when he ends up with...Mina Ashido? The pink girl? However, Mina is happy she finally gets to talk to the mysterious boy she developed a little crush on recently.

Let's Get Married! (Eraserhead x Ms. Joke) - Back in the day, Shota Aizawa was a quiet kid with only one real friend, Yamada Hizashi. But when the two go to a Ketsubutsu High culture festival, Aizawa finds himself in the gaze of a certain comedic girl.

Meatbae (Seiji x Camie) - Camie Utsushimi is pretty sure a certain someone has a crush on her, one that she returns but never thought would go anywhere. Now, she's determined to get at least a kiss out of him!

Brainstorm Session (Izuku x Momo) - In an AU where Izuku and Momo stayed as the class reps, Momo invites Izuku to her house for some discussion of ideas. However, the two might be developing more than just plans for the class.

Cool Girl (Izuku x Jiro) - Izuku doesn't have a lot of chill when it comes to girls. But a certain musical female kinda likes that about him.

Captivating (Shinso x Mei) - After meeting Hitoshi Shinso only once during the Sports Festival, Mei is determined to court him and make babies...Not those types of babies!

Power-Couple (Izuku x Mt. Lady, sort of) - When Mt. Lady's younger sister transfers to the U.A. Hero Course, she nearly instantly develops a crush on a certain green-haired boy.

Alternate - Izuku x Midnight's cousin (If you guys prefer this, then vote).