Age Gap (Izuku x Nejire) Part 1

"Is your hair naturally that curly, or do you condition it to look like that?"

"I-it's n-n-naturally this way." Izuku stuttered out.

Nejire smiled, running her hands through his hair. "Cool. I really like it."

"T-Thanks."

The girl from the big three had invited Izuku to come to her dorm. When he had asked why, she told him "I was told by Mr. Aizawa that you were one of, if not the most capable students in the first year hero course. So I want to get to know you better."

The two were now sitting on her dorm-bed, which was already making Izuku nervous. What tripled this effect was how much Nejire was touching him.

She moved from his hair to his face, caressing his cheeks with her hands. "Your freckles are cute."

She then poked his lip. "Your lips are very soft for a boy's lips."

"U-U-U-U-U-Ummm, thanks." Izuku stammered. He locked eyes with Nejire, and the girl paused. She placed her hands in her lap, which was crisscrossed.

"So, tell me about yourself. You seem pretty flustered around girls, to be honest with you. You'll need to get over that if you want to be a pro, you know."

Midoriya nodded, internally shouting at himself to stop being nervous around Hado, no matter how pretty she is. She's trying to help him!

"Sorry. You're right." He maintained eye contact, which Nejire was a little surprised by.

"It's fine. Amajiki was the same way. He still kind of is, but he knows how to keep his cool in the field." Nejire placed a hand on Izuku's arm, causing him to blush. "You must think I'm attractive, don't you?"

She gave him a sly smile. "Izuku."

Izuku blushed crimson upon hearing his name, which caused Nejire to giggle.

"Okay, before we get into your childhood and upbringing, it looks like I'm going to need to help you with something."

She walked her finger up Midoriya's arm to his shoulder, propping her head to the side with a smile.

"W-What is it?"

"I'm going to have to help you get over your fear of girls." Nejire leaned in and pecked Midoriya on the cheek. The boy blushed an unhealthy shade of red and fell off the bed, causing Nejire to giggle.

"So that settles it. Once a week, you and I will go on a little 'date'. We stop when I can kiss you...On the lips...Without you freaking out." Nejire winked down at Izuku, who was half-conscious after the peck on the cheek.

Hado giggled. "Are you okay?"

When she didn't receive an answer, the blue-haired girl sighed.

"Ah, geez. This is going to be harder than I thought."

Izuku couldn't even respond, his face still red and his brain still scattered.

END

Okay, I know that was super short, but I honestly couldn't see a better ending. If I continued, I'd basically go into the whole process of them dating and such. Sorry if this was too short. But on the bright side, Hair Twins Part 2 is next! The long awaited sequel to the Izuku x Setsuna storyline! After that, the next voting period will be upon us. I think you'll like the options available to vote for. Just in case, comment which ones you wanna see!

-Catch you all later!