True Love -//- Wolfstar

"James. James." Remus hissed. "JAMES! JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER" Remus basically screamed in James' ear before he was heard, the party was raging so loudly in the Potter household. This was an end-of-school party for the books. 
"What's up, Moons?" James still sounded sober, which was different for being this far into a party. Remus motioned to follow him, and then turned around and headed for the nearest bedroom. He locked them in, and cast Muffliato several times before turning to James, literally shaking with nerves and excitement and smiling. 
"I'm doing it, Potter." Remus said. 
"Doing what?" James asked. Remus pulled out a velvet box and opened it to James. James played the shocked part well, placing his hands over his heart and fake crying. 
"Why, Remus, I know we are in love, but I have a wife, now. I cannot possibly betray her." he said, and Remus chuckled. 
"Do you think he'll say say yes?" he asked, dead serious now. James rolled his eyes. 
"Remus, if you think for a second he'll say no, then you're dumber than everyone else here. And Jolene Agrata is here." James said. Jolene Agrata was famous for failing every class for her sheer stupidity and her father bought off the test instructors. "All we talk about is getting married and having kids anymore. Lily wants a million and I'm thinking Sirius does, too. He'll say yes, and you can't think otherwise." he reassured. Remus breathed, comforted momentarily. 
"Okay, I need a favor. About 15 minutes after dinner, go to the record player and find "The Game" by Queen and play it. Please?" Remus asked. James grinned, and agreed to do that. Remus hugged him tightly, and James returned it.  "Thank you." he whispered. 
"I'm a deer, aren't I?" James said, and Remus groaned. 
They headed back to the den, and Sirius spotted them and smiled and walked over. 
"Prongs, Mooney, my love, my light. Where did you boys sneak off to?" he asked. James lied quickly. 
"Bathroom." and he also lied badly. Sirius raised his eyebrows but shrugged it off. Remus' stomach was doing flips already, and he had time to spare. 
"Dinner's ready! Who's hungry?!" Lily called. Hell yeah!'s and thank Merlin's and Remus didn't help, right?'s echoed through the air as everyone filed into the dining room.
"Hey! I heard that!" Remus called over the heads and people chuckled. 
Dinner literally couldn't have gone slower for Remus, even though the actual eating part only lasting about 20 minutes, maximum. The ring felt like a 100 lb weight in his pocket, and he could barely eat, his stomach was twisted into knots. His throat felt like it was swelling up, and he thought he was going to throw up and then have a good cry. But he wasn't going to do that. He was going to propose to Sirius Orion Black, get the damn ring out of his pocket and onto Sirius' finger - he hoped. As everyone filed back into the den to chat, since they were full and not in the mood to party anymore, Sirius took Remus' hand.
"You okay, Re?" he asked. Remus nodded, not trusting his voice. Everyone was complimenting Lily and groaning how full they were. It got pretty quiet, and Remus' eyes found James' and he nodded, and James shuffled out of the room, saying something about how the silence was too much. "Baby? Are you sure you're feeling fine?" Sirius asked again. Remus smiled weakly, nodding. Sirius pulled him into his chest, and Remus was hoping this is how the night would end, too. Suddenly, The Game started playing.
"Open up your mind and let me step inside. Rest your weary head and let your heart decide." Freddie Mercury sang out. "It's so easy, when you know the rules." He went on. Remus opened his mouth to say something, but he almost threw up. He shook himself a little bit, and stood up, pulling Sirius with him. He looked him in the eye, giving him that soft little smirk he reserved specially for him. By now, all eyes were on them, even as people started dancing slowly to the song, and Sirius looked confused, because usually Remus was very shy about their relationship in public. 
"All you have to do is fall in love, play the game, everybody play the game, of love" Freddie Mercury continued.
"You know what? I remember the day I first realized I was in love with you." Remus said softly, the two joining in on the dancing. "You created this tiny little world for me, and I got to see the moon, bright, full, and perfect, for the first time in 11 years. For two hours, that moon had no control, and I was completely safe. I've never forgotten that perfect night, and there's not a night I don't dream of it." Remus' voice was hoarse, pressed into Sirius' neck.
"This is your life, don't play hard to get. It's a free world, all you have to do is fall in love, play the game." the singer went on. Remus lifted his head to softly kiss Sirius, and saw people sneaking glances and grinning. James had spread the word, apparently. Remus smiled, and Sirius smiled back, looking somewhat anxious. 
"I love you, Sirius, my darling, my love, the sun to my moon." Remus said, trying not to choke.
"I love you, too, sweetheart." Sirius sounded like he was about to cry, and he touched their foreheads together.
"I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Remus told him. "Whether it's 2 days or 70 years. It's you, and it always has been, and always will be." He pulled away from Sirius, taking the ring out of his pocket and getting down onto one knee. Sirius gasped audibly, and everyone turned around. 
"Sirius Orion, will you marry me?" he asked. Sirius was crying, and the whole room held their breath for about 3 seconds.
"Yes, yes. Oh my god, yes." Sirius sobbed, sinking down to the floor with Remus, holding him tightly as he slipped the ring onto his left hand. 
"Always you, Siri..." Remus whispered. Sirius only nodded, as Remus ran his fingers through the other's hair. It was all he could do.