Propriété de Maya (KuroMaya)

Maya's lavender eyes are fixed to a certain blonde, talking to another girl besides their friend. Although she seems calm outside, her insides churn every time the girl touched her girlfriend's hand, for only Maya could touch her.

Her eyes squints when she saw Claudine smiles sweetly to the girl who blushed at the sight of smiling Claudine. Little did she know, a certain brunette is already throwing daggers at her.

Maya just looked at them, steadying her gaze to the unknown girl her girlfriend is talking to. Her sweet lavender eyes morphs into a dark color when she saw the girl about lunging on Claudine.

In just a snap, Maya walks beside Claudine, snaking her hand around the girl who jumped from her sudden appearance, as she pulls her close making their sides pressed each other. The blonde's crimson eyes, stares at the brunette beside her, confused as to why she is acting like that all of a sudden in front of their classmate.

The girl, Claudine who was conversing with, halts on her step, arms awkwardly stretched mid-air.

"Please refrain from touching Tendou Maya's property." She says calmly whilst glaring at her, effectively making the girl backed out and bid them goodbye.

Tendou Maya, vous idiot. Needless to say, Claudine's face turns red. She glares at the brunette who have a smug smile plastered on her face. At that moment, she really wants to strangle Tendou Maya to her death.

--

Possessive Tendou Maya in the house! I don't see any KuroMaya ff here so, I made one. I will still since they are my OTP from the manga/anime Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight. It's really good, guys. I recommend for those who love to read/watch Shoujo Ai-musical :)