You are Annoying Sequel (II)

Jeongyeon made it her habit of fetching Nayeon in her room to have lunch with the older together. So, she patiently waits outside and watches Nayeon talks with her classmates as she fixes her things in her bag. When Nayeon looks up her way up, she gives the bunny looking girl a small wave.

A raven girl beside Nayeon, who she is talking to, also looks at her direction. The girl is beautiful with sharp eyes, an unreadable expression and a smirk stretched on her face - Jeongyeon swears she'll run if only the girl didn't smile teasingly on Nayeon, giving her older friend small nudges. Her best friend laughs in response while dodging all the attack given by her classmate. Jeongyeon is awe by the beauty her best friend has when a stray of light suddenly struck on Nayeon's face, making a tinge of pink color visible from where she is standing. She'll tell Nayeon about that shades of blush on later.

Jeongyeon doesn't realize that there's two people walking towards until she hears someone greets her,

"Hi, Jeongyeon," The raven haired girl with a slight smirk, standing before her, a hint of tease lies on her voice. Nayeon giggles on her side. "Bye, Jenny."

"Bye, Nayeon. See ya!" And as if the Jenny girl didn't smile earlier, her expression changes to blank, like a new sheet of white paper voids with ink, in a millisecond.

"She's pretty, no?" Nayeon grabs Jeongyeon's attention while her eyes follows the retreating back of Jenny.

"Yes," Jeongyeon admits, "but she's frightening," she adds.

"What about me?" The older turns her head to Jeongyeon with an expectant eyes. Jeongyeon raises a brow, already taking a step back. She gets a hint on what's the other girl is saying but Jeongyeon will not give it to her. "Hey, Jeongie. What about me? Am I pretty?"

Before Jeongyeon can have a safe distance from Nayeon, the latter clings herself to her, asking her the same question repeatedly. A random male student probably hears it and answer Nayeon's question "yes". Nayeon thanks him with a slight bow.

Jeongyeon huffs, "No. You're old and ugly."

Nayeon brings her hand in her chest and mouth's hangs open, feeling offended. That's a double strike. "How dare you disrespect me, Yoo Jeongyeon. I'm not old, it wasn't my fault I was born a year earlier than you. Aishi, this kid never learns."

"Says the one clinging to me like a koala."

That's it. Nayeon gets off her hands which apparently is, indeed, encircling on the taller girl's arm. She blushes in embarrassment, clasping her two hands at the back while looking down, wondering what shade of red paint the school used for their floor. Jeongyeon only smirks when the older lets go of her arm but also missing the contact.

"Ah, we're heading the rooftop," Nayeon says quietly, enough for Jeongyeon to hear. They ascend the stairs in silence letting the loud noises of the other students be the sounds to enter their ears.