Chapter Four

As soon as the bandage slipped off, Naruto thought,'AAHHH FUCK!' as he tried to hide his arm behind his back.
Sakura was the only one that saw the cuts on his wrist and instantly knew they were self-inflicted. She couldn't hold back her tears as she realised just how messed up her team truly is. First off was Sasuke Uchiha, the emo duckbutt that was stuck on avenging his clan and then there was Naruto Uzumaki, who was hiding behind an emotional mask the whole time. And then herself, Sakura Haruno. The top fangirl of Sasuke's fan club. Probably the weakest genin in all history.
Sakura screamed on top of her lungs once she saw Naruto's arm since she couldn't stop herself.
"Naruto, what are you hiding on your arm? We already know enough about you, so the jigs up," Kakashi said as he tried to pry Naruto's arm out from behind his back. As he did, he could feel little lines covering the skin he was touching. 'No, this is not possible! Why would he do such a thing to himself! Naruto of all people. I would of expected Sasuke at most, but Naruto?' Kakashi thought as his eyes widened. He looked down into Naruto's eyes as he saw no happiness. Actually, he saw nothing, only left behind emotions from his childhood. Despair, desperation, he could still see those in his eyes.
"Naruto,what happened in your past exactly. Enough to make you do this!" Kakashi yelled at Naruto as he pulled his arm out from behind his back.
Everyone gasped as they saw Naruto's arm.
Hinata suddenly dashed forward and hugged Naruto as he just stood there, unblinking. You wouldn't think he could feel any emotions, but he sure as hell felt one thing. Love. Love for Hinata the most and what comes from love comes happiness. Naruto wrapped his arms around Hinata as he cried, and cried, and cried. Not holding anything back.
As soon as he was done crying, his face was back to be being stone cold, no emotion showing through his broken eyes. Hinata was staring at his arm and asking if he was okay, but Naruto just wanted to be left alone.
"I- can I be left alone?" Naruto asks as the others look at each other and shake their heads.
Naruto almost laughed as they saw them huddle together to discuss the answer, including the senseis.
"We shouldn't let the dobe be alone. Who knows how much mental strain was put on his brain just from telling us this," Sasuke says as he watches Naruto itch his arm from the corner of his eye.
"Sasuke's right. Who knows how long Naruto has been doing this and feeling this way. No one knows, and he could have been lying to us this whole time. We need to find out what the root of the problem is and get it taken care of. Agreed?" Shikamaru says as everyone nods.
"Naruto, I don't think so... what I mean is-"Hinata was cut off by Neji.
"What she is trying to tell you right now is, no Naruto, you may not be left alone until we find out and make sure you are good enough,"Neji says as everyone else nods along with all he said. Hinata was blushing from embarrassment and decided to hide behind Neji.
"What do you mean I can't be left alone? I have survived through all of this for years, all by myself, and you just now notice!" yells Naruto as he turns to leave in the forest."Also, that scroll you had Kakashi sensei? I took it to the Daimyo. They were expecting us, but they only found me. So I can go back to Konoha any day I want to, even by myself," Naruto finishes as he runs away from them and suddenly shouts,"I'll be in Konoha if you need me!"
Soon enough the senseis weren't able to sense his chakra and decided to rest where they were now since it was night time. Out of nowhere Sakura screams,"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"
Shikamaru was about to explain when Sasuke suddenly said,"The dobe just ran back to Konoha after taking care of an S-rank mission that we were unknowingly participating in. Now will you shut up and stop yelling?"
Everyone stared at Sasuke as they slowly closed their open mouths and started setting up the tents.
*With Naruto*
Naruto was quite literally watching over the group since nobody knew in the Shinobi Nations that Naruto already delivered.
For the last hour that night after watching over them he had killed at least 15 SSS-ranked shinobi/missing nin. To put it simply, they would all be dead a thousand times over if he wasn't killing all of them. Of course, he didn't care and did it anyway.
Naruto didn't even know if he wanted to go back to Konoha. If he did, he would probably get a worse beating than the fox hunt since he tried to escape the punishment he gets for living and being born. Naruto thinks that he should have never even lived the life he did. Naruto believes that he should've died the night that Kurama attacked.
'Don't say that kit-"Kurama was suddenly cut off when Naruto yelled in his head.
'I can say whatever I want! I believe I should have died. I believe that I deserve these beatings. I am a demon, and there is no question about it. I killed all those SSS-rank shinobi! Do you know what that means! That I am strong! As strong as a monster. All I am called is a demon, monster, bastard, whatever those damned villagers call me!' Naruto ends, blocking Kurama out before he can even speak.
Naruto slowly pulls out a kunai, and goes wild on his arms.
*Time Skip*
Naruto enters the gates of Konoha the next morning. Just as soon as he entered the gates, he wanted to run right back out as he noticed the villagers filling the streets as news got around that he was back.
And soon enough, he was running from a mob of people that had a lot of weapons.
As Naruto was running, he noticed that the mob was starting to disperse as he saw his friends in the crowd. What he saw made him widen his eyes as the villagers were yelled at.
About 10 minutes later they were in Tsunade Baa-chan's office, and the villagers had hell to pay.
Well, soon enough.
A/N:
Thanks for reading/voting for my story. I mean it!