Chapter Twelve

Isan slowly turned around once he heard his old name.
     "My name is Isan now, not that godforsaken name that I had back then. Anyways Hokage-sama, why don't we go to your office and discuss what is going to happen?" Everyone continued staring at Isan since they couldn't fathom the idea of the most powerful ninja being Uzumaki Naruto, known as the dead last back in the academy.
     "Then please do follow me to the Hokage tower. I wonder who's going to clean up the dead bodies?" Tsunade asked out loud when she heard faint yelling and trailed her eyes back to Nar- Isan as she saw the little girl running around in the bodies away from Sasuke as he was diving to tickle her once more. At one point Sasuke got blood in his hair, but oh well.
     "Let's go then Hokage-sama," Isan said as he flashed beside Tsunade. Since he was banished he was going to avoid the people that tried to do nothing. Excluding only four people. Sasuke, Shino, Shikamaru, and Hinata were the only people he considered friends and one even closer (obviously).
     "So Isan, how has your journeys been?" asked Tsunade once they reached the Hokage tower.
     "I have to honestly say that I didn't  miss anyone in this village except for Hinata and the three shitheads. And the three that I am talking about are Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Shino. Since their names all start with an s I took to calling them the three shitheads. So they were beyond enjoyable. I got to kill over 1,000 shinobi son in every nation except to one and got nicknamed the God of shinobi, which is quite awesome, if I do say so myself. I also get to murder more! Sadly, that is only if they don't bail out on the war since I am on your side," Isan says nonchalantly as he strain side with Tsunade following behind him .
     "Then why are you fighting?"
     "Because I wouldn't be guilty for any murders me or my family commit, intentional or not."
     "So you're  only in it for the kill?"
     "Exactly!"
     Tsunade sweat dropped at Isan's blunt answer as she opened the door and walked to her desk and frowned once she saw all the paperwork while making a clone.
     Tsunade watched as her clone gathered all the papers and started signing the not so important ones and putting the important ones in a separate pile for her to do later.
     "So they will most likely attack us again in a day or so and try to somehow lure me to their side. Of course, almost nothing can do such a thing so I don't know how they will do that," Isan said as Tsunade nodded her head in understanding.
     "So should we go ahead and wait for them to attack?"
     "Yes. While we wait we can all try to get along and figure out some battle strategies. As long as nobody except Hinata and the shitheads bother me, then I'm fine."
     'Didn't he just say let's try to all get along?' Tsunade questioned as she briefly looked outside. She could see the whole village from here (perks of being Hokage) and could tell the villagers were celebrating having their heir back.
     "They must think that I am staying after the war. It is quite sad how they wanted to kick me out just because of something I can't control and now they want me back because of my heritage and strength. Truly pathetic. They are all down there, waiting like pigs in pens. Enjoying their last days before being slaughtered and fed to others. Truly useless people. Waiting inside the so called walls they call home like any other farm animal would. Hmmm... I wonder which ones would die first if sent out to battle? Do you know, Hokage-sama?" Isan asked a shivering Tsunade. Tsunade had chills running down her spine from the way he speaks of her village.
     "I'm not totally sure. We are all trying to escape this war with minimum casualties, so please don't go off trying to kill my villagers and shinobi," Tsunade said as she watched Isan's face turn from solemn to happiness when he started laughing.
     "You think I'm going to start killing these peasants just because I hate them. No, they owe me, and I am planning to use that to my advantage. They won't know what hit them when I ask them for the favors I want from them. They would all be dead by the time they gave me what I want, so why kill them now, when I could kill off one of the shinobi nations that destroyed Uzushiogakure? It all works out in my favor in the very end." Isan watches as Tsunade's face contorts into one of understanding as she nods along with his plan.
                                                                                *  Timeskip *
     Soon enough it was the next day as all shinobi Chunnin and up reported to an underground bunker, including Isan's family.
     They go over the plan as everyone nods in understanding towards Shikaku. Once he finally finishes they all get to work with the weapons and making sure that the people that are shinobi that know above Chunnin level medical ninjutsu were in the back lines.
     This time Isan decided that he was going to observe from afar what they would need to improve on in battle and make sure not too many people died yet while under his command.
     Isan was starting to become annoyed by Yuki as she kept jumping from tree to tree around him, making multiple leaves fall into his hair.
     Then the siren sounded.
     As soon as everyone heard that siren, they all followed the plan that was recently issued to all civilians. Go to the bunker nearest to you and stay there until shinobi come to tell you everything is fine. All shinobi must answer a complicated riddle that would be recited to them upon arrival. All shinobi have had the answer hammered into their heads over and over until it stuck so as to not accidentally get killed. One ANBU leveled shinobi was to stay in each bunker to ensure safety upon the people in their bunker and make sure everyone had the supplies they needed just in case they were stuck in their assigned bunker for too long.
     All shinobi started lining up in their respective positions as a person that was in front of the army held up and arm, signaling for his army of shinobi to halt. All people behind him simultaneously stopped and bettered their posture in front of their enemy as the person at the helm yelled,"I would like to speak to Kamigami no Isan!"
     As soon as the words left his mouth Isana pleaded in front of him.
     "What must you need, Commander Sayami?" Isan said as he tilted his head to the side.
     "We will give over the land to you as the rightful heir if you side with us," Sayami said as he watched Isan's face turn from slightly curious to sadistic.
     "You know what I could do? I could kill all of you and gain back my rightful throne and demolish another village that has only created evil upon others. Your village is no use for most people, so why not completely destroy it and do just that. I know that these are most of your shinobi and that the others were simply left in the village to be protected. I'll crush them and all you puny mortals with just a snap of my finger. You wanna watch? 3...2...1..." Just as Isan said, all shinobi started falling on through, not even getting a chance to say anything as their breath left them before they could react.
     Sayami was the last one standing Isan watched him closely.
     "You tell the rest of that village that I'm coming for them, and they better be prepared for the pain and torture. It is the only thing they deserve after doing what they have done. Now... SCRAM!" Isan yelled as Sayami bowed before his superior and ran as fast as he could to tell the rest of the village hidden in stones.