Chapter Nine

Naruto walked through the land of fire, encountering many rouge ninjas along the way. Sad part is that all those people were killed by Naruto himself.
     He decided to stop right outside the land of fire and camp for a little.
     What our troublesome blonde didn't know was that Itachi Uchiha was actually trailing(or stalking. You pick) him outside the land of fire and was planning to capture the jinchūriki when it was asleep.
     What Itachi forgot in his research about the jinchūriki is that Naruto has Insomnia.
     As soon as Itachi entered and there was a katana being held to his throat by a small malnourished boy, he knew he fucked up.
     "Why hello Itachi Uchiha. I knew the Akatsuki were going to come after me at some point. Also Itachi-San, I don't sleep," Naruto said as Itachi's sharingan started spiraling.
     "Two can play that game, Itachi," Naruto said as both of his eyes morphed into sharingans.
     "I can already tell by the way you are making chakra pulse through your eyes is a signal that they should attack. No matter how good they are at hiding their chakra, they will never escape me. Even if I have one arm and am blind in big eyes, I will defeat you!" Naruto yelled out that last part as he made his tent fly up up and away.
     Sure enough he was surrounded by the Akatsuki.
     Wanna know what Naruto did next?
     He made a new Valley of The End.
     And by that I mean he killed all of the Akatsuki with just one explosion.
     "NOW THIS IS AR-"
     You can guess who said that. They weren't able to finish their sentence because Naruto chopped off his head.
In Hell
     "He could've at least let me finish my sentence," said a grown man who was being comforted by Satan.
     "I know, but it is okay for now."
Back With Naruto
     Naruto walked along the edge of the new Valley of The End after he made sure every single one of the Akatsuki were dead.
     "Hey kit, what do you plan to do?" Kurama asked as Naruto trudged along.
     Without hesitation he immediately answered,"Kill myself."
    "NO!" Kurama yelled as Naruto rubbed his head, trying to soothe his new headache.
"Then what should I do?" Asked Naruto enthusiastically.
"Become like a god to shinobi to pass time. I mean, why not?" Asked Kurama as Naruto laid on his back in a cave in wave country.
"So, are you willing to teach me everything you know?" Asked Naruto as he closed his eyes and entered his mindscape.
"Yes, and you can annoy me for life like you always wanted. Isn't that your dream come true?"
"It sure is now."
"Fucking hell, why did I even say anything?"
"It is quite obvious why. Because you didn't think that power would real me in, which it didn't."
"You will only have one arm and be blind since I am not Kami-Sama and Kami-Sama is to caught up in typing this down right now and also wants to make your life horrible for the storyline to work."(Shut the fuck up.)
Anyways, Naruto decided to go around the Shinobi Nations and obtain as much knowledge as possible. Although considering how smart he was before, I don't know?
And during the whole time Kura was being an asshole to Naruto once he collected the information saying that he already knew about the whole matter.
So Naruto proceeded to torture the Nine Tails until Kura learned to just shut up.
And after a couple years, everything was fine. He was traveling around for fun but always decided to not get attached to people because of his new status in the Bingo book, which is the following.
Bingo Book Page 1
Kamigami No Isan
SSS-rank
(No picture)
There is no picture because everyone
who has encountered him is dead.
Is a god in every shinobi art, no
questions asked. If you see him,
pray you don't go to hell.
(I sure am)
Dead:1,000,000,000 ryo
Alive:1,000,000,000,000,000,000 ryo
Kura mentioned one day to Naruto, who now goes by the name Isan and kills anybody who calls him Naruto," Pretty you've reached your limits Isan. Continue with whatever you do. Go fight in wars and become a hero among the victorious and a devil among the failures. Just don't piss Auntie Kami off.
"And no, this is not goodbye. I'm just gonna take a nap for a month or two," Kura finishes as Naruto listens to him start to snore.
"I'm never gonna get rid of that fox, am I?" Naruto asked nobody in particular.
"NOPE!" Yells Auntie Kami (me) inside his head.