Chapter Five

As soon as everyone was there Kakashi looked back at Tsunade and explained the mission as Naruto sat in the corner of the room with his head resting on his hands while swaying himself back and forth.
    'What am I going to do?' asked Naruto as he unblocked his connection with Kurama.
    'How about you just tell them all the truth. It would be simple and-'
    'Or I could just kill them all and become a missing nin,' Naruto thought as he slowly inched his hand towards his kunai pouch on his leg.
    'NO NO NO!!! Or you can just try to run away from the Leaf Village without killing anybody. What about the third choice. I think that one is better!' Kurama yelled inside Naruto's head.
    'Or I can just take the easy way out and kill myself like I've wanted to since forever.'Naruto said as he gripped onto the edge of his kunai.
    What Naruto didn't notice is that everyone was done talking and Tsunade was asking questions. They all slowly watched as his eyes grew dimmer and dimmer.
    'Or I can forcefully take control and tell them everything.'
    "You wouldn't dare,"Naruto growled out loud as Kurama slowly nodded.
    'Now, time to escape.'
    Soon enough Naruto decided on the third choice ending up agreeing with Kurama until Naruto suddenly collapses.
    "Ha, I fooled his ass," Kurama says through Naruto's body as he slowly walks towards Tsunade.
    "Now now, let's see. Naruto doesn't want to tell you some things that I want you to know. First off, we all should know he is suicidal. Second off, he is more powerful than me. He has just been acting like he is the dead last since he wanted to hide his skills from me and you. He doesn't really care about any of you and was just about to leave and become a missing nin. His choices that he made was to kill you all and escape or kill himself. The choices I asked him to possibly make was to just leave and not kill anybody or tell you all the truth. He was about to just leave when I miraculously took over his body. Also, he knows who his parents are. He also wants everyone dead in the Leaf Village and wouldn't mind decimating the village to the ground. So you most likely would want to lock him up in a jail cell and make sure he can not move his arms or legs as well so he can't kill himself. We need to make sure nobody knows of him possibly being locked up in a cell since the villagers will probably give him multiple beatings if possible. Also, the villagers think he is the demon that is me. Truthfully, they should be more afraid of him than myself. The end of the explanation, sorry it was short, bye."

A/N:Sorry that it is short, but I can't think of anything else right now.
Vote
Comment
Peace

Who am I kidding. There is barely any peace in this world.