1.

song nayeon's p.o.v

"Just 5 more minutes..." I mumbled. The alarm clock started ringing once again. "Ugh! high school again." I heard my mom calling me for breakfast. How late is it? Really?! It's almost time to leave!

 I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom. My hair was so messy today. I looked in the mirror. I'm so ugly. Even if I try to change myself, nothing would happen. I was born ugly and I have to accept that. I applied a thin layer of foundation and after putting on a bit more makeup, I finally ended it with a nice gradient pink lipstick and lip balm.

 I looked at my phone. 1069 messages in the group chat!?! How do they text so much? Do they stay up until 2 AM?

 Alright, I'll have to skip breakfast today, and that's great because I won't gain weight. "Sorry, Mom! I'm not gonna eat breakfast today!." I said to her. "Are you really going to do this. Again? Your only going to gain more weight. Stop being so obsessed with being pretty." I heard her tell me as she tugged onto my sleeve. I just sighed and continued to go out the door.

 I ran as fast as I could to the school. As I got to the school I opened my phone to see what time it is was. I looked around there was completely nobody around. I looked back at my phone "Shit, I'm late again..." I said under my breath.

"Hey... Why are you late on your first day of high school?" I heard one of my friends, Lee Hae Ju says.

"It's a cliche, that's why the author put it in the story. She ran out of ideas." Kim Eunbi jokingly explained. "THE AUTHOR IS TRASH" (ramen put that) Lee Areum screamed.

"Shut up, you loud idiotic human beings." Kim Ji Ah got annoyed. I looked at her, as I was crossing my arms.

"Guys, I woke up late. How do you even wake up in the morning, when you sleep at 3 AM." I asked.

"It's the devil's work" Kang Boyoung jokes.

"The devil doesn't appear at 3 AM... You're watching too much YouTube." Ji Ah sighed.

"True though, she stays up late to play Fortnite too," I said. After us talking I went to my locker and grabbed my needed stuff, I walked into the hallway not knowing where to go.

I had to try to find my way to class. It was very hard. Everything was so hard to figure out. My class was impossible to find. I don't even know where it is. I went up and down the stairs.

"Ugh! Damn you everyone for leaving me to find my class by myself." I whispered to myself. They had Ji Ah and Kim Eunbi, who always knows everything.

I walked in circles until my head hurt really bad. I looked at the nearest clock. It's almost time for class! What am I going to do??

My eyes were on the schedule, and I didn't see where I was going. Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" As I opened my eyes, I realized... HE WAS THE MOST HANDSOME MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

"Uhh... Hi... Um... Sorry." I sprinted to get away from him before I embarrass myself even further.

I felt a tug on my sleeve. I turned around to see who it was. And, of course... It was him.

"Do you need help with something?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly, as I was still embarrassed. I'm sure he could see my face, which was as red as a tomato.

"I think I'm lost, and I don't know where my class is," I responded to him.

"Oh! What a coincidence. I'm in the same class. I'll show you where it is." I began to follow him to the classroom. Up the stairs, Through the halls, it began to be awkwarder and even awkwarder.

"Hey, I forgot to ask... What's your name?" The guy questioned me.

"Song Nayeon," I replied back.

"Beautiful..." He muttered. I could barely hear it.

"What? Anyways, what's yours?" I said.

"Park Jimin. Just call me mochi."

As soon as he said that, I realized we were in the classroom. Jimin opened the door for me like a gentleman. I entered the class, and thankfully, the teacher hasn't arrived yet.

I sat down in a random seat that was next to the window. I saw Jimin walking towards me. In the corner of my eye, I saw him take a seat in the desk next to mine.

I glared at my friends in the classroom who were Areum, Boyoung, and Hae Ju they did had to leave me? I looked to the side where I saw Jimin.

Do I have to really sit next to this guy for the rest of the school year? Jimin is probably the most popular guy in high school. I seriously don't know anyone who is popular.

After a few minutes of just reading one of my favorite online fanfictions on my phone, I saw the teacher come in. I quickly hid my phone and turned off the notifications.

"So, Class it's your first group project together. And I'm going to pick your partners." She announced.

I could hear the groans from the class. They really didn't want to do a group project on the first day of school. As she was announcing the pairs of 2, I was getting even more nervous. I don't know anyone except for three people here.

"Lee Areum and Kim Seokjin, Kang Boyoung and Min Yoongi, and we will have only one group that has three members, which is... Lee Hae Ju, Song Nayeon, and Park Jimin." The teacher exclaimed.