8.

When I asked Eunbi that, her eyes widened. I guess I shouldn't have said anything about Chae Yeong.

"She's honestly a bitch." I was shocked by her response.

Well, Eunbi wasn't lying. I broke up with Chae Yeong just a year ago when I was a freshman in High School and she was a senior. She's probably still mad.

I honestly hope no guy falls for Chae Yeong. She'll break his heart like she did to mine.

"Yeah, I don't even know why I dated her." I said back

"She blackmailed me and threatened to hurt me if I stay with you. Does she actually think I'm afraid of her? What a stupid rat." I heard her tell me.

I wasn't surprised. Chae Yeong said that to Eunbi. She was a horrible person that would hurt everyone who was not on her side. I always yelled at her for doing so, but she would always deny her terrible actions.

"Okay let's change the topic." Eunbi suggested. I nodded my head in response. I thought this was the perfect time to tell the idea to her.

"The idea I had in mind was to... Nevermind. I just want to know... Did you meet Chae Yeong before?" I

She stayed silent and stopped walking. Was it a bad idea? She immediately covered her face with her two hands and as she was running, I saw tears slip down all the way from her eyes.

I ran after her and thankfully, I caught her. "Is there something wrong? Don't worry, you don't have to tell me." I consulted her.

"No, It's nothing." She said

"Why are you acting this way?"

Time For The Interview!

Does Eunbi really know Chae Yeong?

Kim Eunbi's Backstory:

KIM EUNBI:

"Who's idea was this? Their brain is probably smaller than Hae Ju's chest."

"Mine. Do it or else I will dump all your instant ramen in the trash."

"DONT TOUCH MY RAMEN!!!"

Kim Eunbi is my name, but you can just call me Ramen Noodles because that's pretty much all I eat. If your expecting a sad backstory, go back to your closet and stream BTS songs. When I was a little midget, I was depressed and emo. That's it.

(Author's point of view because Eunbi won't tell anything about her.)

It was a rainy day at school. As soon as she left school on that day, the pouring rain immediately fell on her head, making her hair wet. The sound was like a deep melody that could make you go to sleep.

Eunbi was never the ideal daughter when it came to her family. She would always argue with her parents, and when she did something exceptionally well, they would ignore it.

Walking back to her home, she thought about how she would explain why she was late. The rain wasn't a valid excuse, as she had enough money to buy an umbrella.

Eunbi loved the rain, always. There wasn't a single thing she hated about it. Walking through the rain, she glanced at her arm. As she moved the sleeve, the cuts on her arm were revealed, bright red color was visible. Eunbi softly smiled.

When she arrived at her house, she opened the door. While walking into the living room, her family looked serious. They were sitting around the glass polished table. Her sister laughed at her, "You're a disgrace to this family, leave."

GIVE QUESTIONS HERE:

A/N: I'll answer anything about Kim Eunbi, including comments and her character as well. Thank You!

(Back to da Chapter) :D

"Do you actually think I'm going to tell you? It's private information. Don't fucking ask." She said to me.

I nodded my head, but she was quick to apologize. "I'm sorry, we could do the project idea. I overreacted." Eunbi told me.

I told her what I was thinking about the idea, and why all children need generous and loving families. "...I wish I had that growing up. An organization... Hm." She mumbled very faintly.

"Should I walk you home?" I asked.

She shook her head as a 'no' and I told her to get home safely.

Lee Areum's P.O.V

I felt drowsy and sick all of a sudden. I didn't open my eyes. But, I heard footsteps. Then, I heard the nurse's voice.

"She's still here? And you're looking after her? Wow, you must really love her a lot to be staying here until she wakes up. I'll tell the principal you both are staying here. Stay safe." I heard her say.

Seokjin thanked her and chuckled.

After a while, I opened my eyelids, I was immediately welcomed by Seokjin, who was now facing the window.

The really beautiful sun... It was brighter than in my whole future.

"Oh! You're awake." I heard him say.

I nodded my head and asked him what happened. "What? Really? Hanbyeol needs to improve her basketball skills." I told him.

He tucked a piece of my hair, that was blocking my vision, behind my ear. "This is honestly really cliche." I joked.

"Hey! Stop ruining the moment." He said back.

We both chuckled and thought this was a perfect time to talk about the project.

I sat up straight, so my front would be facing him. "Wait, let me give you some food." I stopped him and just shook my head.

"I'm not hungry, can you just let me go home please?" I asked.

"Well, I think your still not feeling well, so I'll take you home." He sighed. I nodded my head and told him my address.

He gestured me to go on his back, so I did as I was told. We were in the piggyback position and I was really flustered, so I covered my face.

We soon arrived at my house. He opened the door, and we were immediately greeted by...