16.

As I left the class, I was wondering... What would other people think if I dated Yoongi, a basketball lejind?

"Hey! Nayeon! Can you... um... Please give me Jimin's number?" Someone said embarrassedly. I soon realized this person was Hae Ju.

"Why?"

"B-Because... I'm going to spam him!" I bursted into laughter. "He's going to block you. There's no point."

hEHehHEHhe

I know damn well that she likes Jimin. Especially since THAT happened. I'm gonna set them up on a blind date.

This is going to be so funny.

"But, I'm setting you up on a blind date."

"WHAT?! NO! BYE FELISHA!"

"Come on, if it doesn't go well, nothing's gonna happen." I somehow convinced her, and I can't wait to see her reaction when she realizes her blind date us Jimin.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in the pocket of my hoodie.

Eun Chae: Okay so... A guy named Hoseok just invited me to a party and he told me to invite everyone.

Well, now I know where they're going to go for the blind date. I'm so excited!! And... Kinda jealous. But, it's fine!

"You two are gonna meet up at a party." I informed Hae Ju with a smirk on my face. She seemed really nervous.

Suddenly, Yoongi came up to me and held my hand, spun me around, and kissed me on the cheek. All for Hae Ju to see.

I was so embarrassed and I wanted to slap him in the face. "Public interaction isn't apart of your favor, is it?" I whispered in his ear.

Hae Ju rolled her eyes before Yoongi could respond, "Get a room you two."

We both chuckled, and in the corner of my eye... I saw Jimin... With a frown on his face. He isn't... Jealous of Yoongi... Is he?

I erased the thought from my head and continued to explain to Hae Ju about the party once Yoongi had left. I can't wait to dress Hae Ju all up. She's going to look so nice!

"Um... I'm ugly though."

"What?! Well... I can't contradict-

"OMG WHAT???" She interrupted me.

"I didn't mean that oh my god. Don't start a tantrum please." I quickly responded.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM TELLING MY MOMMY!!" Hae Ju literally ran like a baby. All that was probably because she didn't want to go to the blind date. Whatever, at least her and Jimin would be given a shot at each other.

Kim Namjoon's P.O.V

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. Taking tests, working on the project with Ji Ah, and talking with my friends.

As I was listening to one of my favorite songs, 'Expensive Girl' (take it off now girl), a loud ring came out of my phone.

Dumb Idiot: Aren't we gonna go outside? What about the theater?

The theater? Oh right. There's no point in discussing about the project because we're already done. I didn't go to the theater in a while. I'm guessing she already has tickets for some random movie.

Me: Sure, what movie? Don't pick any romance.

Dumb Idiot: Too late. I was gonna go with someone else, but they couldn't make it.

Me: So I'm stuck watching romance with you...

Dump Idiot: Yup! Don't have any weird hormones please.

Psh... Hormones? Of course I won't have them.