12.

"My sister..." I mumbled the last part and felt tears threatening to come out.

Jungkook somehow heard what I said and immediately pulled me into a tight hug. I felt relieved someone actually cared about me.

But... We were interrupted by a bright light. I squinted my eyes and was shocked the person holding a flashlight was...

"KIM EUNBI!!" Ji Ah and Areum both screamed in sync.

When they saw us hugging my ears were bright red and I was so embarrassed! Ji Ah and the guy next to her looked confused and grossed out. I would do the same thing, to be honest. Who was he?

I quickly pulled out of Jungkook's hug and saw Areum singing, "Eunbi and Jungkook sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S.." She couldn't sing the last part because I playfully hit her on the back.

I glared at the guy next to Ji Ah. There was a small smirk forming on his face and I was disgusted. Doesn't he know Namjoon and Ji Ah are meant to be?

I tugged Areum's sleeve and whispered to her ear, "Spill the tea when we go home."

We began to leave the abandoned amusement park and left Ji Ah, Jungkook, and that guy alone.

She began scolding me, "HEY! WE WERE SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!"

I smiled at her and nodded my head. I was craving for ramen but remembered Jin was going to cook something.

We finally arrived at Areum's house. Her parents probably aren't here. So, I could make a big mess and it wouldn't matter. :D

I haven't realized how far I can get to the Amusement Park. It must've been hard for Areum and Ji Ah.

After Areum opened the door with her keys, I ran straight into my room and brought her with me. We both sat on the bed and she began explaining everything.

"Oh wait! The food! It's gonna get cold!" She suddenly remembered. I immediately ran into the living room where I saw a bunch of delicious looking food.

"Can we eat?? Pleaseee." I pleaded. Areum nodded her head while smiling and put the food in the microwave to make them warm. I looked at the digital clock in the room. It read '2:08 AM'

I was shocked. It really took that much time? The food was finally done and Areum placed it on the table.

I started eating. "Hey! Don't eat so fast. I need some too!" She whined. I chuckled and continued to eat at the same pace. My stomach felt full and I realized I almost left none for Areum. Oh well.

I felt drowsy so I went to bed. I couldn't sleep though. It's probably because of Jungkook. Really?! D:

Lee Hae Ju's P.O.V

Ugh. Who does that Jimin guy think he is? Yeah, he's handsome, but he's just like every other guy. I rolled my eyes and tried to sleep. It's really late at night and I was busy reading webcomics off my phone.

Luckily, I fell asleep. So much happened on the second day of 10th grade. This sucks.

I quickly got out of bed and did my morning routine carefully, trying not to wake my parents up. I took my bag and rushed outside.

As I was walking on the sidewalk, I noticed a really nice looking place to eat breakfast. I also bought a bit of money with me, so that's perfect. I patiently waited in line for ordering.

"Can I have some coffee please?" I asked.

When I was about to take the money out of my wallet, I realized someone beat me to it. I looked at the person's hand with the dollar bills.

"I'll pay for her." He said.

I quickly told him that it's fine and I would pay, but he insisted. "Thank you so much..." I sighed and smiled.

I didn't see much of his face and I wondered how he looked like as I went to one of the tables.

When I sat down, I looked straight and noticed the guy smiling in the seat right across from me in the same table... Wait. IT'S JIMIN??

He had a smirk on his face and I could feel my face getting red. I went to my wallet and took out money to repay him, but he just stared at me and declined. "Wait! Should we discuss the group project?" I suggested. Jimin nodded and I scrolled through my contacts and found Nayeon.

I pressed called and waited for her to answer while sipping my coffee. It took a long time to answer, but she finally did and as I was going to take my phone, Jimin took it instead.

He said, "Hey honey, get out of your bed, come to the breakfast cafe, and I'll reward you with a kiss."

I made a disgusted face. "You both are not an old married couple, what are you doing?"

He smirked at me, "Maybe we are. And your our baby." I rolled my eyes.

I took the phone out of his hand and apologized to Nayeon. A few minutes later, she came to the cafe.

She waved at us and I tapped the seat next to me, gesturing that I wanted her to sit there. But, she went to sit next to Jimin. They began to have eye contact a lot and I began to wonder if they were a couple.

I sighed and took Nayeon's bag. Rummaging through the loose papers, I found her notebook. Where she jotted down some things about plastic surgery. With the combination of my notes, our project would be fantastic.

I coughed to get their attention and asked Jimin, "Do you have a model of the project?"

He nervously smiled with his reddish face and took out a lazily drawn model of a project in his bag. "JIMIN!! You should've put more effort into this!" I scolded him.

"Hae Ju calm down. It's just the second day of school. Nobody's going to work on a project now." Nayeon told me.

I sighed and looked at my watch. It was almost time for school! I told both of them I was leaving and Jimin grabbed my hand. "I'll go with you."

My ears were really red and I just ignored him out of embarrassment. He continued to follow me and when I looked back, Nayeon just had a blank expression.

When I got to the school, I realized Jimin was still following me. What'll people think if they see me with him?? I quickly ran and I wish I hadn't done that because Jimin ran too.

And when I fell... He fell on top of me!

His stomach was on my back and I'm pretty sure he could hear my heartbeat which is beating so fast. His smell was addicting, it's like a faint orange scent.

What am I thinking??

I quickly tried getting up, and I successfully did. Jimin also got up and grabbed my ear.

"Wow! It's a tomato!" I heard him laugh.

"Shut up!"