15.

My heart obviously raced so fast. His warm hands... They're so nice to hold. I could feel everyone's stares on me and Taehyung's sudden interaction. He was so cool with it, and I wondered if he was just playing with my heart.

Song Nayeon's P.O.V

My next class is with Eun Chae. Science! Well, we do get to go on the laptops in that class, so it might be kinda fun.

As I was headed to the class, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I was shocked by his choice of words

"Ah... Sorry." He suddenly apologized.

I didn't think much of it and continued to go into the class. My eyes hovered around the class and I noticed... THAT SAME GUY??

"Alright, class! I'm going to assign seats and girls, don't get mad if your seatmate is a guy!" The teacher announced.

Everyone booed and he just rolled his eyes, which I found kinda funny. As he was shouting out the pairs, I kept wondering who my partner was going to be. I'm so excited!

"Song Nayeon and Min Yoongi"

I looked at the desk that the teacher pointed to with his pen. Slowly, the guy who I bumped into began walking to it. That guy... IS MIN YOONGI?? The basketball champion?? No wonder why he acts so grumpy.

I swear that guy's probably bipolar. Literally, Areum told me in the morning, when I left the cafe, that he was so nice and kind when they were playing basketball.

I took a seat and glanced at Yoongi, who was sitting right next to me. After the teacher announced all the pairs, he took a newspaper and began reading it while on the chair that was behind his desk. We could barely see his face.

Everyone took their computers and we had to work on a paper about what we learned yesterday. I opened up Google Docs and began to type. I looked to my right and saw Yoongi's laptop screen. It was full of words.

"He gave this task yesterday... How did you do this much in like one day??"

"Namjoon did it for me. That guy has too much free time." I was still confused. Are Namjoon and Ji Ah robots??

I shook my head. So unfair. I have to type all of this myself now. Yoongi had his phone out since he was done. The teacher didn't even care. "Who are you texting?" I'm really curious. Does he have a girlfriend? I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

He gave me a 'why do you wanna know' look mixed with a 'mind your own business' face. I rolled my eyes and continued looking at his phone. Yoongi, unfortunately, caught me. "Are you looking at my dick?"

A shock was written all over me, which soon turned into disgust and embarrassment. "Um! I-I was looking at your phone! W-What makes you think I'm looking at your..." I stuttered and was not willing to finish my sentence.

He chuckled at my reaction, "I'm texting Bo Young. It's for the project. Nayeon, do you like me?"

"You... You have... A girlfriend! Bo Young! I'm telling her you said that!"

"Haha, you actually think we're dating? And, you never said no."

He really knows how to piss me off! I'm never going to look forward to Science class again... Wait! I'm almost done with my paper. Yay!

As I was typing the last sentence, I heard the bell ring. It means the class is over. Well, I'm glad I don't get to see him again on this day.

"Nayeon!" Yoongi shouted, loud enough for me to hear, but still faint. I turned my back and he had a smirk on his face. "You wanna date?"

I rolled my eyes at him and continued to walk out the door but he stopped me from going further out the classroom.

"I'll literally do anything you want me to do if you be my girlfriend, for at least a month." He continued on, talking about why I should date him. I sighed and answered him, "Fine. Just a week though." I never had a boyfriend, so my nervous self obviously regretted what I just said.

He gave me that signature gummy smile which made me die inside. Oh my god. He is actually really cute. But not as cute as my mochi.