7.

I put on a suit and tie. Then, I combed my hair- wait. Why am I even dressing up so fancy for? I took off everything and just put on a white T-Shirt and I ruffled my hair to make it messy.

I told Eunbi to meet me in the park, so that's where I went. While I was walking on the sidewalk, I felt people staring at me. It's probably because I'm 'handsome.'

Come to think of it... That girl in P.E. I think she was... Choi Hanbyeol? She stared at me too. She's really pretty, but she did harm the other girl in her team with a basketball. The girl who got injured was beautiful too.

Wait... Stob it! Jungkook snap out of it!

I finally arrived at the park after a lot of walking. I sat down on a bench. I think there's someone familiar... Eunbi!

I ran towards her. She was on a swing looking down and swinging her legs up.

"Hey, Eunbi. Let's go to the restaurant." I told her.

I grabbed her hand softly and led her to the amazingly decorated Restaurant. I saw her eyes lit up at the expensive looking diner.

We both sat down at our reserved table and she thanked me for bringing her here.

It was time to order. The waiter looked familiar- oh wait...

"CHAE YEONG??"

"JUNGKOOK??"

We both screamed each others names and immediately regretted it because all eyes were on us.

"You guys... know each other?" Eunbi asked

I nodded my head and begged for Chae Yeong not to reveal our relationship back in Middle School.

"He's my... Ex boyfriend..." Chae Yeong unluckily said. I wanted to stab my eye. Why did Eunbi, my project partner, have to hear about this first?? Now everything's gonna be awkward.

"I'll just... order lamb skewers..." Eunbi said.

I asked for the same. After a long wait, I looked at my watch. Why are they taking so long?

"Hey, so about the project... how to make the world a better place right? We didn't get a good idea yet." I looked into her hazel green eyes.

"Oh... Right! I don't have an idea, but you don't have to do anything. I don't trust you with the project. Just do what you do best, which is looking pretty." She responded back to me.

"While I was getting here, I actually thought of something." She asked me what the idea was.

Before I could answer, Chae Yeong asked to talk with Eunbi, and of course, I was skeptical at first but then Eunbi insisted to go. I wonder what they talked about.

Chae Yeong came to our table with the food. We both thanked her, but something was off. Chae Yeong glared at Eunbi. Eunbi was obviously very uncomfortable, so I told her to eat first, and then I'll tell her the idea I had in mind.

We both ate our meals, and it was time to go back outside. Eunbi still looked uncomfortable and scared. I hadn't ever seen her that way before.

"Hey, what DID Chae Yeong tell you?"

A/N: Thank you guys so much for the support! I hope you'll enjoy the future chapters I publish, and please stay healthy. I couldn't imagine what I would do without my readers. If you guys didn't exist, I would have never continued writing this. Once again, thank you for the reading! <3

Questions for each character:

(Opinions on them too!)

Song Nayeon:

Kim Eunbi:

Kim Ji Ah:

Lee Areum:

Sang Eun Chae:

Lee Hae Ju:

Kang Bo Young:

Choi Hanbyeol:

Kim Namjoon:

Kim Seokjin:

Min Yoongi:

Jung Hoseok:

Park Jimin:

Kim Taehyung:

Jeon Jungkook:

Oh Chae Yeong:

Also, thank you to my other writers, they helped me a lot! :)