11.

"I guess that punk really did know where she was." I began following him by running. Hoseok and Areum did too.

But, as I was trying to keep up with him, he became a small dot in my vision. I inhaled and exhaled to get my energy back. I knew Areum was really fast so I said to her, "Areum! Catch him!!"

She began running at a pace I never seen her do before. Although she was exhausted, as much as us, she kept on running as fast as she could.

Fortunately, she caught up with him and he stopped. As I got closer, I could hear their conversation. I could also see the tears in his eyes that were close to slipping out.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I heard him scream. Areum tried calming him down. And then eventually asked, "Can you please show us where Eunbi is?"

Jungkook didn't answer and just kept on running. Where is he going? Before Areum was going to follow him again, we signaled her to stop.

"We can't stop him. Let's just look for her ourselves." I suggested. They listened to me and we all brainstormed on places she could be.

"What did that jerk do to Eunbi to make her not come back home?" Areum sounded pissed.

I could feel my heart sinking. Is she actually not going to come back?

"Does she normally leave out like this?" I asked Areum.

"Well, she went to an abandoned hospital once. And the other time she went to another place far away from here." She answered.

I sighed and began to think. Jungkook didn't bring his phone with him, Eunbi didn't either. Does she go to faraway abandoned places? I sighed and then, I finally remembered!

Kim Eunbi's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and kept looking at the beautiful carousel. I have never seen anything more wonderful than it. My pencil was moving across the paper the whole night.

I suddenly heard soft footsteps coming towards where I was. I quickly hid my notebook and tried erasing my existence.

My frightened self accidentally threw my pencil across. "Great job. Great job." I sarcastically muttered to myself.

"WHO'S THERE?" I softly screamed.

"Eunbi?" I heard the person say back. The voice sounded familiar... Wait. Don't tell me it's-

I turned around and the person who found me... In this abandoned Amusement Park... Was Jeon Jungkook.

"The carousel's beautiful, huh?" He told me.

I nodded my head and put my notebook on the side.

I nodded my head and put my notebook to the side of me. Unluckily, Jungkook noticed. "Hey, can I see what's in your notebook?" He asked curiously. I shook my head immediately, as I don't have any confidence in my drawings.

He forcefully took my notebook, and it ended up in his hands. I put my hands over my face, as I was super embarrassed.

His eyes lit up. "This is really good!" He praised me.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. Can I... Draw you?" I nodded my head and went to get the pen that was thrown all the way across from where I was.

Once I got it, I handed it to him. He dug through my bag and found a flashlight