18.

"Anyways, we should go home. I had a great time today." Ji Ah got up and started to leave.

"Wait! Ji Ah!" I shouted as loud as I could, but I guess she just wanted to ignore me and go back to her house. I can't deny though. She looked so flawless today.

I decided to go back home too.

Kang Bo Young's P.O.V

"Mom! Where are the potato chips??" I asked as I was texting one of my friends, Jimin.

"I don't know!! Go to the store and get them!"

"Ugh Fine!"

Another day of facing my fears. Society. (tbh this is a mood)

I put on my hood and look down as I'm crossing the street full of lights in the night. This is obviously not safe, but I don't really care at the moment and I need to get my potato chips as soon as possible because fortnite is waiting for me.

The streets become brighter than usual and I look right to see a car coming forward. In a panic, I try to move out the way in time. This is the only time I regret eating all those potato chips.

I think the car would stop, but it doesn't. As I'm moving away, I accidentally trip on what seems like a can of sprite and scrape my knees. Why did I have to wear shorts?? I growl in pain and while I'm still on the ground, the car is really close to hitting me. I have to move, but I feel paralyzed... What's happening??

I hear footsteps but I can't hear who it is because my eyes are shut.

Park Jimin's P.O.V

I can't believe I have to get medicine from the pharmacy for-

"Boyoung??" I say in confusion.

She was laid on the floor inches away from a car and the tears in her eyes were glistening. She clutched onto a few dollars in her hand. I ran over to her, but I was too late...

The car ran over her.

I... Why did I have to witness this?? Bo Young...

Now she wasn't the only one crying. I could feel my heart sink. We never had a big interaction but, I remember texting her before this happened.

Luckily, she had her cell phone in her pocket. I looked through the contacts and found Nayeon, Hae Ju, and a bunch of more people that I recognize. But, I decided to call her mom and then 911.

My shaking hand clicked on the contact and the phone call started.

"Bo Young! It's been like 20 minutes! Where are you?"

"Ma'am... I'm Bo Young's friend and something devastating happened... Please come here as soon as possible. I'm at Stan BTS Street..." My voice sounds squeaky with a lot of voice cracks. She immediately hung up and is probably looking for her.

Since I dialled 911 a bunch of police cars and the ambulance came. The sight of Bo Young like that is just... Scary... The pool of blood next to the car, I didn't know I would ever see something this graphic.

Once Bo Young's mother came, I just left the whole scene. I can't believe this. Now she can't come to school. What about that project?? Nayeon, Hae Ju, and I have to present it later.

I went back home and called everyone from school.

"Bo Young got into a car accident..." I kept repeating over 700 times.

Their reaction was always, "Aw... That's too bad." It seemed like nobody cared. Even Yoongi, her project partner only said, "Really? I have to present the project alone then... I'll be sure to visit her every day at the hospital then."

I mean, is that it? I thought he out of everyone would care the most. Nevermind wait...

A flashback of Nayeon and Yoongi popped in my head.

No! I need to stop thinking about them.

Why did he have to pick Nayeon...