9.

...A room filled with ramen noodle cups.

"EUNBI, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!??!"

Seokjin looked confused. "What? Eunbi lives here?" He was confused. I wanted to say yes, but I knew Eunbi wanted to keep this a secret.

"Uh... No. She just came here because she was worried about me." I answered. Eunbi shook her head and I didn't understand. Was she actually going to say why she's here?

"I would never be worried for you! I was just here because I wanted to-" She was interrupted by Seokjin, who asked me where the kitchen was.

I lead him to the kitchen, but I wondered what he was going to do. "It's time you two eat REAL food and not ramen. Areum, can you pick up the empty cups and put them in the garbage?" He asked.

I nodded my head, and I saw Eunbi heading out the door with her notebook. I looked closely, and realized she was going somewhere to sketch in it.

"Stay safe Eunbi!" I shouted at her so she could hear me. She nodded her head and continued to go outside.

As I was picking up the empty ramen noodle cups, I wondered where Eunbi would go this time. Before, it was the abandoned hospital. The day before that, she went to some place far away from here, I don't know where though.

I finally finished picking up all of the cups and went to see what Seokjin was cooking.

My eyes lit up at the wonderful food set up on the table. He cooked spaghetti, and it looked like a professional cooked it. I took a small sniff. It smelled absolutely delicious!

We both smiled at the wonderful food.

Kim Ji Ah's P.O.V

I took a deep breath as I was massaging my hand. It was hurting really bad because my parents told me to write an essay for no reason except to practice.

I looked through my phone. Oh right, I have Namjoon's number. Might as well talk to him about the project.

Ji Ah: Hey, can we talk about the project? I don't want to, but this the only way I could get a good grade. :/

Stupid Jerk: Is that just an excuse just to talk to me? lol

Oh right, I forgot I saved his name as that. It really fits his personality.

Ji Ah: Just shut up and let's meet somewhere tomorrow after school.

Stupid Jerk: Alright then.

I turned off my phone and sighed. I really have to go somewhere with this idiot and talk about stuff... I heard the door open and immediately hid my phone.

Unluckily for me, the person who came out of the door was my mother. And just as she was going to speak, there was a loud notification that went 'ding'. I got really nervous.

"Great timing." I muttered to myself.

"Give me it. Now." My mother ordered. I did what she said and gave her my phone with shaking hands.

As she opened my phone, I got even more nervous. And of course, she knew my password.

The screen showed my text messages with Namjoon. "Who's this 'Super Jerk'. Are you taking to boys?!" She screamed at me.

I quickly denied and said, "He's my project partner. We're going somewhere to discuss our plans."

"What is this project about, and why is it given on the first day of 10th grade?" Mother asked.

"We have to talk about a how to make the world a better place. Every class is doing it." I answered.

She sighed and put my phone back on the desk. "Don't fall for him." Mother advised.

I nodded my head and plopped my body on my bed. I looked at my desk. It was very unorganized and messy. Tomorrow was another day of hell. I slowly closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

After like 3 minutes of actually sleeping, I was interrupted by a loud ringing coming from my phone. What time is it? Almost midnight!

"Ugh... Who calls at this time?" I mumbled. I looked at my phone in my hand. What? Why is Areum calling me?

I answered the call. "Ji Ah!!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE EUNBI IS?! SHE WENT SOMEWHERE AN HOUR AGO, BUT SHE DIDN'T COME BACK!"