4.

I could tell my plan is going the way I want it to. If I do this enough, maybe she'll switch partners with me. If I do it, my reputation will be ruined. I want all the guys to love me, and if I tell Taehyung I'm replacing him with Hoseok, he won't like me anymore.

I began to cling on his hand and get close to him. I examined his facial features. He really is handsome. So I can't lose him.

Eun Chae kept looking at us. Taehyung did look uncomfortable, but that's not really what matters right now.

Sang Eun Chae's P.O.V

"You like Taehyung right? And you're jealous of Hanbyeol." Hoseok somehow knew.

"...How do you know?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Also, don't worry. Taehyung is NEVER going to be interested in her. But, I think you're his ideal type." He said.

I looked at Taehyung again and began to get nervous. I doubt he would like a regular stupid girl like me.

"I'm still jealous of Hanbyeol. She's partners with Taehyung." I admitted. I honestly wanted to replace Hoseok with him, but that would be mean.

"Don't even think about replacing me with him, I do NOT want to be partners with her. She is probably a pain to work with." I heard him say. I was kind of shocked because I thought all the guys like Hanbyeol.

I nodded my head and began to brainstorm ideas. The project was about positive traits someone would have. I opened my laptop.

"Any ideas so far?" I asked.

"Yeah, uh... What about staying loyal to others, and not gossiping about someone?" Hoseok suggested.

"I-I don't think-" I contradicted, but forgot disagreeing with someone was considered mean.

"Sure! That's an amazing idea you came up with." I said instead.

I opened up google on my laptop and searched up 'gossiping about others.'

Suddenly, Hanbyeol chimed in our conversation and I saw Taehyung researching on his laptop all by himself.

"Gossiping isn't all that bad. Especially if the person your gossiping about deserves it." Hanbyeol had her arm on Hoseok's desk. I felt really upset but chose not to show my feelings towards her comment.

"Shouldn't you be working with Taehyung?" Hoseok asked her.

"We already have our topic, sharing the spotlight with others. Taehyung is gonna do everything else." Hanbyeol explained.

"Take your own advice. You attention-seeker." Hoseok said to her.

"Enough! Can we just both do our projects? Hanbyeol, you welcome to help us, but please don't get into an argument with us." I looked her in the eyes.

She left our area and we sighed in relief. "Back to our idea, gossiping about others." I began scrolling down the search results.

I clicked on the result that states 'Why People Gossip.' I read the third bullet and the cause read 'Out of Envy.'

People gossip to hurt those whose popularity, talents, or appearance they are jealous of.

I wrote that down on my notebook and looked at the time. It was almost time for the class to get dismissed. Hoseok and I decided to start cleaning up.

I glanced at Taehyung. My feelings for him are really deep. Hanbyeol is talking to him about something, but it seems like he doesn't really care.

Kang Bo Young's P.O.V

I got partnered up with Min Yoongi. He was handsome, like another guy in my class. Park Jimin. I'm not going to fall for any of them though. I have to stay loyal to him.

While I was walking through the halls, I noticed someone was following me. I quickly turned my back to see, Min Yoongi with a phone in his right hand.

"Hey, can you like... Give me your number so we could work on the project outside of school?" he asked.

I slightly nodded, but I was still confused. Was it JUST because of the project? I shook my head and took his phone.

I typed in my number and gave back his phone to him. "I'll tell you where we'll meet to talk about the project later, " I told him.

I took a deep breath and went to my next class, which I somehow found. My next class was with Ji Ah.

"Hi Ji Ah!" I said. "Hi..." Ji Ah said unenthusiastically. "What happened between you and Namjoon?" I asked with a sly grin on my face.

"How do you even-"

"Eunbi told me." I interrupted her.

"Fuck you and Eunbi." Ji Ah glared at me.

I looked around the classroom. I saw some people I recognized from the hallway. Then, I paid attention to the teacher, who came in late.

"Hello, class today we will be having a pop quiz! Yay!" The teacher exclaimed.

The whole class erupted with boos. It was a math quiz and math was one of my favorite subjects.

I was really good at it. Ji Ah taught me everything I needed to know. But, she's really strict like her parents.

Damn, this test is hard!. I don't think I learned this. Who gets a pop quiz on the first day of high school for 10th grade anyways? I looked at Ji Ah, who was already finished?!

My eyes followed her. She picked up her test and submitted it to the teacher. The teacher's face lit up as she was checking. Why do people who are intelligent exist? ;-;

Now it was time for results. My heart started racing as the teacher handed out everyone's papers. As I looked at mine, I saw a 77%... That's honestly very pitiful.

I looked at the seat next to mine. Ji Ah got a 86%! For some reason, she looked disappointed.. and scared? If I showed that to my parents and they would literally buy me anything I want.

I failed... On the first test, I took in high school. Are you kidding me? As I was about to leave the classroom I heard people whispering about how pretty someone was...