Chapter 5

richie: you know what we should do

eddie: no, go on

richie smiled hoping Eddie would give him his Instagram. he wanted to see more of the boy, and asking to see pics is weird.

richie: get each other's instagrams

eddie: okay, I'm Eddie_kaspbrAk

richie: okay I'll follow you and you should know who I am

richie pulled up Instagram on his phone and typed in the user, then an account with a cute boy on the pfp came up.

he clicked on it and scrolled through the pictures. richie couldn't help but awh at how adorable Eddie was in them all.

and damn, what an aesthetic photographer!

he clicked follow, then got a notification saying Eddie followed him back.

*Eddie_kaspbrAk has sent you a message*

richie clicked on it and read it over. it was just asking if it was richie, so he said yeah and went back to the pictures. He liked his first picture, which was pretty cute.

876 likes

876 likes

Eddie_kaspbrAk when I see you, the world stops. it stops and all that exists to me is you and my eyes staring at you. there's nothing else. no noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The world just stops, and its beautiful because there's only you. even though it's through a screen.

Margot.irl wow that's beautiful

sickle.my.pickle whom is this about?

Billiam.backup you okay eddie?
eddie_kaspbrAk yeah :/

richie felt his heart turn in different directions. Who was Eddie talking about?

richie sighed, he really liked Eddie. maybe he's over thinking it?

Richie shut off his phone and looked at the laptop sitting in his lap. Eddie hadn't replied, but was on insta so he just closed it and headed downstairs when he heard a knock.

he walked over to the white door and opened it slowly, seeing Kieran. "What are you doing here?" Richie asked, but let him in  he could use company at the moment.

"I need some company. parents are out and they canceled football practice. I know it's late but.. I'll go if you want me to." Kieran said.

"No it's fine. Uhm. let's go to my room." Richie said and led Kieran up the steps.

they went in his bedroom and richie closed his door, sitting next to Kieran on his bed.

richie still really liked him. who wouldn't fall for the green eyed boy? But.. it felt wrong.